Clint Eastwood mocks GOP; antics go unnoticed by squares

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Oh look, I don't know that Bush was saying he personally would capture or kill bin Laden. Isn't it fair to assume he meant "we" as in the United States. If he gave a time table then fair enough, but I don't recall that he did. Isn't that reaching a bit?

"They will not die in vein" -Bush, after 9/11.

Well, he half assed Afghanistan, then went into a nation that had nothing to do with it (Iraq). He kind-of did forget about the entire purpose to pursue his own democracy-spreading fundamentalism.

So yeah.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
"They will not die in vein" -Bush, after 9/11.

Well, he half assed Afghanistan, then went into a nation that had nothing to do with it (Iraq). He kind-of did forget about the entire purpose to pursue his own democracy-spreading fundamentalism.

So yeah.

Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

Then he had this when the true mission was far from being accomplished.

Man, Bush was a fun punching bag. Too bad Obama and potentially Romney aren't as fun. :(

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
You were very quick to point out things that didn't work out so well for the guy you didn't like. Are you not interested in being equally critical of the one you're backing?
the GOP has been running against Jimmy Carter ever since he left office.
I don't see why the Dems cannot run against George Bush.

I'm not being especially hard on the guy I didn't like.
he had 8 years to do virtually whatever he wanted with a Congress that didn't fight him tooth-and-nail and he still managed to screw the country royally.

Obama has had barely 4 years (with the worst Congress in memory) from which there have been numerous positive notes aside from the economy. the Republican alternative and his Veep pick have offered nothing fresh in the way of ideas. when their only plan is to essentially return to Bush-era fiscal policy, then it's only fair to point out what happened the last time we tried it.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I'm not being especially hard on the guy I didn't like.
he had 8 years to do virtually whatever he wanted with a Congress that didn't fight him tooth-and-nail and he still managed to screw the country royally.

Woah there... what? The last four years he was in office was a virtual witch hunt with Congress leading the charge. C'mon... you gotta admit they spent an awful lot of time and energy raking him over the coals. I'm not here to defend his record anyhow.

Obama has had barely 4 years (with the worst Congress in memory) from which there have been numerous positive notes aside from the economy. the Republican alternative and his Veep pick have offered nothing fresh in the way of ideas. when their only plan is to essentially return to Bush-era fiscal policy, then it's only fair to point out what happened the last time we tried it.

To be honest, I haven't really paid much attention to the Republican ticket since I don't like their nominees. You're saying that their platform is to return to the Bush-era fiscal policy? Have we even left it yet?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I think it's still pretty obvious that Obama is the lesser of evils between himself and Romney. by a long shot.
I don't see that as obvious at all, unless you're going to take off into "anyone who disagrees with me is an [idiot/moron/bigot/racist/etc]" lines of argument here.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I don't see that as obvious at all
you wouldn't...
anything to remove Obama. anything.

your leading candidate is a supreme liar who dodges taxes.
your VP is an economic extremist with a comical twist of ironic hypocrisy. the "budget hawk" who voted for every policy that led to the current mess and wants nothing more than to return to that policy, he won't even touch defense spending.

not even Fox News could stomach Ryan's convention speech.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/30/paul-ryans-speech-in-three-words/

that's Fox News!

neither one of these clowns will reveal any specifics.
and this ambiguity apparently satisfies you. anything but Obama... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I mentioned a landslide right? I still think Romney is going to take this election by a landslide. How many more times are jobs numbers going to come out before this election? Unemployment just went back up to 8.3% last week right? We just went over 16,000,000,000 in debt too? Wasn't it Obama who hassled Bush for raising our debt just over 4 trillion in 8 years and here Obama has already raised it 5 trillion in 3.5 years?

LANDSLIDE!

PS: Yes! ANYTHING but Obama!

Last edited:

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Most expensive fucking plane ever.
http://www.dodbuzz.com/2012/06/15/f-35-by-the-numbers/

This is the kind of shit the warhawks fund. They want to continue development on this plane when there have been tons of delays, tons of setbacks, and its cost far outweighs the 'potential firepower' it has. Huge damn waste of money. They could have updated the navy with improved electronics and made several warships for the amount they've spent on this project.

Then the warhawks turn around and say 'too much is being spent on social programs'. Bullshit. This kind of stuff is unsustainable. The DOD is fucking retarded.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
you wouldn't...
anything to remove Obama. anything.
Unfortunately, almost anything is better than Obama. Sorry.
your leading candidate is a supreme liar who dodges taxes.
your VP is an economic extremist with a comical twist of ironic hypocrisy. the "budget hawk" who voted for every policy that led to the current mess and wants nothing more than to return to that policy, he won't even touch defense spending.
Thanks for doing nothing other than reiterating liberal talking points. I don't really see how you think the "supreme tax dodger" would be getting away with these illegal activities considering the heightened scrutiny of their current position. I'm sorry, but if Romney was doing something illegal, it would be known about already. It would have been known about 4 years ago. It would have been known about 10 years ago.

I'm not interested in talking about Paul Ryan. You've got Joe Biden, for God's sake.

As for the Kohn article, that's part of Fox's "fair and balanced" reporting. You can't mock them for that and then use it as a crutch when it's convenient for you.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Unfortunately, almost anything is better than Obama. Sorry.
unfortunately, that is absurd hyperbole. sorry.

I don't really see how you think the "supreme tax dodger" would be getting away with these illegal activities considering the heightened scrutiny of their current position.
at what point did I say anything about illegality?

of course what he's doing is legal. that's the problem.
it doesn't change the fact that he's doing it. tax havens and loopholes were created by people like Mitt Romney for people like Mitt Romney.

I'm not interested in talking about Paul Ryan.
oh of course not.
he's almost more disgraceful than Romney. at least Romney has the decency to admit that he's an Etch-A-Sketch politician whose values and moral positions are for sale to the highest bidder. at least his gaffes and horrific inability to connect with normal people are comical and amusing.

Paul Ryan is an utterly shameless snake-oil salesman.
the intellectual leader? the budget hawk?
have you seen his congressional voting record? have you read his budget proposals?

it's difficult to comprehend the mental gymnastics you must perform in order to justify liking this guy.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
ah politics ...
the more things change, the more things stay the same.
Just keep voting for the lizards people.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

I really wonder why the idiots keep voting for the same ol' shit over and over again.
Everyone is more interested in pointing out what the others did wrong instead of trying to fix the sinking ship.
What you boys need is someone like Geert Wilders (I'm sure even Americans have heard about that *beep*).
That'll fix it. ;)

geert-wilders.jpg

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
you guys there's this huge problem with voter fraud where voter fraud happens all the time and so the voters are getting frauded by all this voter fraud going around. we have to suppress this voter fraud by passing unprecedented voting requirement laws in swing states so that voter fraud doesn't fraud us voters any longer.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8[/m]

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Romney's policy is thus: Everything that is not Obama.

Right you are, Ken.

you guys there's this huge problem with voter fraud where voter fraud happens all the time and so the voters are getting frauded by all this voter fraud going around. we have to suppress this voter fraud by passing unprecedented voting requirement laws in swing states so that voter fraud doesn't fraud us voters any longer.

They can't win without voter suppression.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.