Euros and high ping immune Americans, lets play tonight at 20 cest!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saiboat

Apr 14, 2004
JJJJJJJJETRONIIIIIIIICCCCCCC :D
So yeah guys, it's sunday again, if you feel like it, join EQ's server again, same time as last sunday! :)

Saiboat

Apr 14, 2004
GGs
6uc2W.jpg

Dusty

Jun 3, 2008
+1

They have the short memory it forget that if U2XMP is always alive they owes it to you.

[1]Prim£

Total n00b
Jul 22, 2005
Coventry, UK
I'm sure it will be as fun as this week, which was fun up until the comments about how rubbish the services I provide are

Who said what? Coz I guess I owe them some money:p

Seriously, I enjoyed playing on Sunday night even though XMP lags like like I am on dial-up on a 14K connection even though I am on 50Mb for some reason.....

yes yes, I have done speedtest, pingtest and hypertraceX which all report no problems.

Anyways, I think I'll be around next time as well; at least for a little while.
Maybe I can teach myself how to hop around properly again...I seem to have forgotten...lol

Last edited:

[1]Prim£

Total n00b
Jul 22, 2005
Coventry, UK
actually, scratch my previous post. After playing for almost a full 10minutes tonight, I realised that I am actually completely sick of XMP.

So enjoy yourselves guys and Mumfrey, but I'll see you when a new game comes out that we all like.