You know you've been raped when...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
...when you actually spent time on watching resident evil the movie!

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm constructing!

Stilgar said:
When you're defending the documents on mp_ice, and the attacking team manages to cap in under 2 minutes.

raaaaaaaape

Pity we haven't played ET in a while. :( I now understand all the functions and objectives so I generally do really well (I'm an engineer!). Care to play Monday? I think I have the full RTCW at my apt. Is it worth installing for MP?

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
I'd be keen for some Wolf/Et... Wolf is alot faster then ET in terms of smg fights and the like. Overall it's simpler, faster and deadlier. There is still a decent sized community out there for wolf afaik.

Oh yeah, it's already monday in NZ :) I work evenings now, so I'm pretty much free for most of tomorrow between 10am and 5pm.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Stilgar said:
I'd be keen for some Wolf/Et... Wolf is alot faster then ET in terms of smg fights and the like. Overall it's simpler, faster and deadlier. There is still a decent sized community out there for wolf afaik.

Oh yeah, it's already monday in NZ :) I work evenings now, so I'm pretty much free for most of tomorrow between 10am and 5pm.

It's 1:05 p.m. Monday ATM and I've been busy this entire morn but I'll be on around in about 20 hours or so if you're down to play.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
MAN, THE CORE REALLY SU><ORED!
A giant vibrator droppin it's seed in Mother Earth with absolutly no T&A and a stick of a witch for the only "love interest".
Trite and forumalic to a tee.
At the end, why didn't the dumbass just use his liquid nitrogen to freeze the sea water around them and bob to the surface like a frikin ice cube, duh.
SINGING WHALES? wtf is this "Finding Dildo"?