Gary Coleman Dead At 42

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
R.I.P Gary Coleman

Right here

Sucks because here I was thinking it was all a stunt just like Brett Michaels :(

Popularity faded, he became an asshole to some, but still it is a bummer.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Former child actor, Gary Coleman, has died of a intercranial hemorrhage at age 42, according to a Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank (CBS News). His tie to the Unreal Engine is, of course, his appearance in the Unreal Engine game Postal 2.

Check out the Gary Coleman gun battle in the video below!

[M]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6O_XulxW25Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6O_XulxW25Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/M]

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Never really knew of him until I watched Avenue Q in London. He would constantly go around and say "Hey, I'm Gary Coleman!". Had a woman playing him :p

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
WILLIS!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

this is sad.
Gary was cool.

getimage.aspx

getimage.aspx

getimage.aspx

take it easy little buddy.

StarWriter‎: RT @Jesus_M_Christ: False alarm, everyone. That wasn't Gary Coleman; Justin Bieber had just taken a swim in the Gulf.
Twitter - seconds ago
:lol:

I would gladly trade Justin Bieber's life to have Coleman back :(

Last edited: