Signature problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nali Legacy

Bringer of bacon
Oct 3, 2005
Israel
Thanks for your help!, i didn't know how to load the signature on to the site so i could choose it in the user cp, anyway i won't be able to do this now cause i'm writing from school :(

Nali Legacy

Bringer of bacon
Oct 3, 2005
Israel
Well i tried the image shack and it worked!, i also wanna add in xan in the air with an enforcer later on and i know it's not as nice as all your cool sig's but thanks alot for everyone's help

Last edited by a moderator:

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
Jesus, everybody is browsing from school, when I was at school we did not even have PCs ... ah well, I left school 1992 .... *ZOMG*

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
utw-Mephisto said:
Jesus, everybody is browsing from school, when I was at school we did not even have PCs ... ah well, I left school 1992 .... *ZOMG*

Sure,heh..School?>1980's

Those where the ZX Spectrum/Commodore 64 days!...we were lucky..

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Cyrsss Female Dog said:
Sure,heh..School?>1980's

Those where the ZX Spectrum/Commodore 64 days!...we were lucky..

I woonder what cave man kids did in high school. I bet they had some kind of stone and stick games.

The only PC I saw in high school was at the Universaty of Alaska. About 1.5 miles from my high school. It had a small green screen, and had these big....very big reals of tape running back and forth. @1977 or 6

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I have a sig problem too. If I edit a post of mine it messes up the layout and puts that bar and "last edited by" string in the wrong place. :(