Strange graphics in CTF FACE/II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hypervigilance

Dec 7, 1999
Eagan, MN USA
www.ussamerica.org
After I applied the 420 update I sometimes see odd graphics in CTF Face. Instead of a galaxy in space I see a block of 'skin' - a head and shoulders of odd skins. I asked during the match if anyone else sees this, but they said no. I think they are pulling my leg but I have gotten the same response on several different servers. I also get other graphics corruption - where I normally see statements (the text of the taunts, etc) I get colored blocks. Any ideas?

------------------
'you give power to what you give attention to'

overkill1

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
Make sure you have the latest drivers
for you videocard installed.
And check for DirectX/Glide updates too..

BTW, i usually get this sort of stuff
when i overclock my videocard to much,
and gets overheated. (Perhaps your cooling
fan broke down?)

hypervigilance

Dec 7, 1999
Eagan, MN USA
www.ussamerica.org
I'll get some screenshots and post a link to them.

bullet2.gif

'you give power to what you give attention to'

hypervigilance

Dec 7, 1999
Eagan, MN USA
www.ussamerica.org
http://www.users.uswest.net/~hypervigilance/UT.htm

-- I can't get the images to load so follow the URL above. This is the mild stuff. I get really weird stuff on Pulse Arena CTF Face - I'll take screen shots when available, but this will start. BTW - I have the latest vid drivers from ATI. I'm not overclocking. Case temp is cool.
[This message has been edited by hypervigilance (edited 06-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by hypervigilance (edited 06-09-2000).]

T

Troll

Dude, chill out.

He was shortening your name, not saying you were hyping something. "hypervigilance", shortened to "hype".

?

bullet2.gif

]LoL[^Troll^|PuF
--Flag Camper and TDM Grrl for ]LoL[

NutBar-SOB

Dec 22, 1999
Ventura, CA
www.sobservers.com
Looks like your texture files are corrupted. Have you been messing with the textures to make space-type skins?
Anyway, copy all the .utx files from the CD over the files on your hard drive to make sure they are good, then re-install the inoxx map pack to make sure those files are clean.