UT 99 RUnning

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=STFU=-Stephanie

Dec 9, 2005
Ok i have a problem with my Ut i just got anew computer put a fresh install on my computer of UT 99. When i went to go open it i ran super fast .. after about 15 seconds i had major lag as if it were trying to catch up. Also when i run i hear a lot of foot steps. I have sence uninstalled and reinstalled serverl times and still the same. I also went as far to change my Unrealtournament file in my system folder to unrealtournament.exe=cpu1600 or something along thoes lines and it worked !! But it was hard to acess is there a simpler solution and do does anyone know the cause? Please and Thank You