The 13th Soul

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hawkeye74

Oct 5, 2000
Visit site
I was playing the 7th Guest this morning and on one of the cut scenes I realized that the background effect sounded just like the one from Nyleve's Falls in Unreal. I don't know if it is the same one but I did a search to see what I could find, and I found this:

"Virgin secretly planned an Unreal-engine based 7th Guest project code-named The 13th Soul, to be developed by Legend Entertainment."

Not what I was looking for exactly, but very interesting. Anyone have any information about this game?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
How interesting I wonder if something like this would be released without announcing it 15 months later....