Real Life Calls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Well guys, I was hoping to get a good 6 more months of solid gaming in before this happened but the adoption agency called on Thursday (12-16-04) and told us they have a baby for us and the birth mother is due January 6th. If this goes through, then it looks like my wife and I are on the fast track to parenthood. I don't know how often I'll be able to play UT/UT2004 and hang out in the forums, but I do plan to stop by now and then and check for new maps and stuff. I'm getting Doom3 for Christmas, so I better play as much of that as possible before January, hehe.

This is the only announcement I'll be putting together on the Internet, so all others will be linked to here (although, I might copy and paste to one other forum). I've had fun reviewing maps and giving comments and hanging in the forums with you guys, but now I guess it's time to train a new player for UT2015.;)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Ok, well maybe closer to UT2018 or 2020, hehe. :D

Well, the baby is 6 days overdue now and they will induce on Saturday if nothing until then. So, we'll see what happens. See Ya! :)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
My son was born tonight at around 6:30pm! No details yet on the name and stuff as it has not been finalized. My wife and I pick up the baby on Sunday from the hospital. I'll be back with more info later.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
He was actually born at 6:15pm on Friday (January 14, 2005) and weighed 8 lbs., 11 oz. at birth. We picked him up on Monday, brought him home and last night was interesting without much sleep (or at least not continuous sleep). Seee Ya!

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Thanks guys! He is now 3 weeks old today and I already notice he has gotten a little bigger. Not much sleep last night and I sense I may be leaving work early today because of it; although, the losing sleep thing hasn't been too bad until last night. Played some good ol' rock 'n' roll for him the other night and he seemed to like it (i.e. - he didn't cry, hehe). When he gets a bit older (I'm talking maybe in the next month or two), I'll have to show him the pretty colors and vibrant sounds of the Unreal Tournament series!;) I don't know why I'm winking, because I'm serious (just don't tell my wife). :eek: