Modeling

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pinkerton

Mar 9, 2006
Hello,

Question i have a copy of maya unlimited 6 and wanted to use it for modeling for the unreal runtime engine just too see how my stuff would look like if i bought it (register it soon if all looks great!). So just wondering how to do it?

I just basically made a bunch of maps and now adding in extras and characters to see how she'll look.

Thanks

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
--He has Maya 6 Unlimited;
--He wants to use the UnrealEngine to map... and see how his things look;
--He is either looking to purchase UT2004 to mod, or UnrealEngine 2-commercial for his company... kinda up in the air. After all he DOES have aparently a full suite of assets AND at least a (1) Maya6-Unlimited license... could very well be corporate.
--How does he get his assets from Maya into Unreal2Runtime.

From what I understand, you take UnrealEngineRuntime and use ActorX from:

http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/ActorX/ActorXTool_Maya60_244.zip

to turn your models into the ACE format. From there? No clue, don't use the Runtime

Last edited: