Random Weapons at Spawn Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dakatsu

Elite Nova Corps Member
Mar 25, 2005
Can this be done, a mutator that will randomize, from a list, what weapon you get?

And also, it would be cool if I could choose how often someone gets it.

Dakatsu

Elite Nova Corps Member
Mar 25, 2005
Well, is there a mutator like this.
And just in case I didnt make sense, I mean, not for the whole map it is one weapon, I'd like it to where you could spawn with a certain weapon, and die, & get a random weapon. Also, it would be a percentage of what you get, like 50% as in 2/4 times, you'd get... a shock rifle, then 25%, or 1/4, youd get a rocket launcher, then 25%, or 1/4, youd get a flak cannon.

PS: I am super mutatoring, added Gib-Life, Gibaculous II, Halo Vehicles, All Vehicle Arena, Tweak Tool, Arena, & my plan is to make this more like a war game with Onslaught, and in war, most soldiers are equipt with basic assault weapons (Modified Assault Rifle, but a few are equipt with other guns for puropses (Modified: Mini-Gun, Arvil, Sniper Rifle, Target Painter, Flak Cannon, Bio-Rifle) & with this mutator, I plan on having it like this

All vehicles: Halo Warthog
All Soldiers: Use this chart, below the percent & gun is how it is modified.
55% Assault Rifle
(Modified: Sorta-Inaccurate, but kills in two-three hits. Also has a VERY deadlt grenade.)
10% Mini-Gun
(Modified: Inaccurate, but kills in two-three hits. Meant to shoot from a distance to weaken troops.)
10% Arvil
(Modified: Large kill zone, & long range, meant for the pain Halo Vehicles with 6000+ health. Slow reload, but does 5000 damage.)
10% Sniper Rifle
(Modified: Kills in one hit anywhere, but reloads ten seconds slowly.)
10% Flak Cannon
(Modified: Basically a shotgun, the shrapnel is highly innaccurate, but will kill easily if close enough.)
05% Target Painter
(Modified: Has infinite airstrikes, but takes a while per strike, plus percentage isnt that good of getting it.)

Bodies will stay forever, but since it is botmatch, not much of a lag issue. (Really, they just last 999x longer.

Bodies fly high, but then fall with a big THUMP!

It will be Singleplayer fun!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I didn't read anything past the first paragraph except that bodies stay forever thing because I'm uninterested. Bodies staying forever puts huge stress on the CPU.

Dakatsu

Elite Nova Corps Member
Mar 25, 2005
I did say this was a Botmatch thing right... Not internet lagfest...
But if I do internet I may just change it to x5 bodies.

Anyway, just anyone know where a mutator like this is...

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Dakatsu said:
Well, is there a mutator like this.

Oh, IS there one?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think WoRM2K4 can do that. If you can't find it, ask the Weapons of Destruction forum, the guy who made it mods that forum so if he is around he would know where you can get it.