New puter for me!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
I'm taking my P3 450 and sticking it into my Linux box(currently a K6-2 500). I orderd a KT7 Raid mobo, a Taisol hs/fan and a 1GHz T-Bird! I can't believe how cheap this stuff has gotten. The cpu was only $189!

Arkive

May 10, 2000
members.home.com
Well, it's not much comfort knowing that you'll be running at so high a res now that you'll be able to count the pimples on our faces as you drop sniper bullets into us :D. Sweet rig though man...drop us a followup and give us some framerates.

Jeff

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
hehe no problem....

yeah I haven't done any FPS counts in a while. I'm currently getting around 40-50 fps at 1024 with a v3 3000, p3 450, 256 mb ram, with all details full. I'll see what happens with the new rig.

Now maybe I'll be able to play CTF-Thorns without having to shoot at the multiple imaged players skipping across the screen. ;)

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
I bought a new system this weekend too. Duron 800 :D It's giving me some problems though :( But other than that it's pretty sweet. Nice to be able to turn my detail settings back up and have smooth performance in a firefight. w00t! Now I just gotta go order my 256MB of PC133. Now THAT stuff is super cheap online. ~90 bux for a 256 dimm. w00t!

GL with yer new system, Kokensu. May it go smoother than mine :p