CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
Just had a 125-70 game in cod5, but it was a CTF server and 30 players....the best guy had a score of 256-64 game..WTF! then again it was Dome. Cod5 sucks so bloody much! those automatics are pretty stupid. I don't even see a guy and i die, then he comes around the corner. Takes a clip just to kill someone, i die in half a fraction of a second, i can't even know what is happening. That's what you call utter patheric, it's like they all see through walls and kill you before you even know they are there.

Mar 6, 2004
Had a scrim and i was the ringer...holy **** this 1 dude was ****in awesome! you shoulda seen how fast he could pull shots off, and he could go side to side with his mouse and it was accurate as hell, like those videos of the pro's where they go side to side quick and accuratly. Anyway added them to xfire after the match, and was talking to the awesome player. But they all wanted to add me so i said aight. They are a soon to be cevo clan.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Dear LJ, today I owned some noobs on the internet in my favorite murder simulator Call of Duty 4. It made me feel super good about myself.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
No, seriously, all these retarded "pro" mods just try their damndest to make every game they get made for into Quake 3 (minus the jumping because it's not "realistic"). Why don't people just play Quake 3? I mean at that point you're not competing in Call of Duty 4, you're competing in a totally different game. And the whole competitive scene is like that. It's just irritating. And it floods out into the public servers. There's all sorts of retarded rules that the admins make. No jumping. No <insert weapon they hate here>. No <insert perk they hate here>. Every single damn server is like this. I ran into a freaking LOW GRAVITY server for CoD4 and they banned the grenade launcher and light machine guns. What. The. Hell. It's low grav, why are you trying to be serious about this crap? It's especially hilarious because RPGs are perfectly ok.

I'm sort of giving up on playing games online. The people just make it less fun these days because they all want to be super awesome pr0 gamers.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm sort of giving up on playing games online. The people just make it less fun these days because they all want to be super awesome pr0 gamers.

Go play on that Christian server or something. They had a lot of casual players the other day that just don't mind about their ratio for ****. I thought this would suit you best. Just keep your mouth shut on the server for once.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Go play on that Christian server or something. They had a lot of casual players the other day that just don't mind about their ratio for ****. I thought this would suit you best. Just keep your mouth shut on the server for once.

Eat a bag of dicks. Thanks in advance.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Not sure, but they will kick/ban blasphemy for sure. They just keep saying things like "Rats" every time they get killed. I played there once, definitively not like other servers.

That server you speak of sounds just silly. Indeed ironic.
The next step to final irony would be such clan server allowing blasphemy, if not supporting it.

Last edited:

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Also, hi GeneticFreak :wavey: Good to see you postin' around here. I'm not bashing on you, sorry if it seemed that way. I'm just irritable today and "pro" competitive gaming just happened piss me off.