Driving vehicles in Infiltration 2.85.5???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GranoblasticMan

Jun 15, 2001
Dunedin, FL
www.angelfire.com
I can see the ad now...:

"Infiltration... What other game can you ride a bananna-mobile with a Browning .50 on it?"

:p

Oh well, I'm with everyone else. Too many other games emphasize graphics, but gameplay sucks. I'd like to see the exact opposite in INF. I'm actually damn glad I switched from SF to INF. Much more realistic.

Lolo Konijn

Huppel huppel
Jul 30, 2000
The Netherlands
If there is 1 vehicle which fits better in INF than the hum v it must be the lsv:

This vehicle screams to be implanted in INF IMHO.

lsvjump.jpg

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
lol@grano

i wanna have an 1962 caddy for use in inf
white with a gold hood ornament

cause i NEED my pimpmobile

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
LOL, we can now have a realism sim for drive by shooting! lol, blue team rides by the red base, all the red team hears is a muffled, low sounding, bass, song and some INF soldier hanging out the window with the FiveSeven and a 40 with his hat on backwards! Lol! Besides, I would rather take a tank on EP, and this is why :

Hummer dirver- Weeeeeee!!!!!!

Me- *BUMP* opps, maybe you and little hummer should of turned before you got flatend. :)

GranoblasticMan

Jun 15, 2001
Dunedin, FL
www.angelfire.com
Hehe, yeah, on second thought maybe we should keep this an FPS.. Hehe, damn, INF is gonna eventually have to make its own engine an' all from all the stuff we want out of it.. It'll end up being a FPS, Flight-Sim, Tank-commander-sim, like.. Basically a whole entire #$!@$ing virtual battlefield!

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
heheh grano...

Yeah, INF-simulation of everything!

heheh, i realy like to see that buggy in the game, driving and sprying death! oh yeah!:D

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
You all dont know the power of a bike! Im gona ride my my bike all day, and it wont even hurt the envirement! Then Im gona add a revesed bazooka on my bike (I wont fire a missile, it will toast my enemies..:D) and when that is done, Im gona buy a special bike helmet!! My plan to conquer da world!!!

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
LOL

heheheh, rostam, the mighty bike rider!
:D
I shal overrun you with my humve or spray your ass with the browning!
:D

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
Man im gonna love it if they do put the vehicles. Profe: "OMG, he cut us off, shoot that bastard". Then im going to be launching off slopes and screeching high speed turns...**seizure**

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
I will like a tank, really. when I was using the Editor i notice under the decos are two veihcles, a tank(i dunno da name) and a hummer. If I'm not mistaken the team have actually tested with the veihcles codes, but is not implemented. Right not mappers can used the tanks and hummers as decorations for their maps though.