Why does this always happen to me?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Mojo wrote:
"To be perfectly honest with you, I don't think God wired their heads right."

Heheh, I dont consider myself as a person who has his head "wired right". I dont think your head is qired right either Mojo. :D ;)

Women arent that difficult to figure out to me. Granted there are times when they are a complete puzzle. They have a different set of needs and way of thinking. You just gotta play along.

As for ole Zundy, just love your wife. You cant go wrong there.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Naw, screw it. They're meant to be seen and not heard. Who gave them the right to vote anyways? Yeesh.

Catalyst, you don't seem to realize that bravado is like -- all men. Face it, if you don't have bravado, you're an effeminate little queer-boy. Its a way men mark their territory, since we've long given up on pissing on trees and sniffing each other's asses.

bmj.gif

Nihilizst

Passive-Aggressive
Sep 8, 2000
Really how interesting

So whining about your suspected inadequacies as a male and bitching about it 2gether by forming your own circle of jerkers club is the non-effeminate, non-queerboy way of handling things? Then you seriously might as well go back to pissing on a tree and sniffing each other's asses. If your aim is not to be constructive, go ahead. Stupid things won't happen to you if you don't put yourself in stupid situations. How does a thoughtless, drunken slut define women as a whole? There is a difference between "drunk slut" and "nice girl". Don't cry over giving your emotions to someone unworthy of it. I sincerely doubt anything is achieved by taking on the "**** that, it is impossible" attitude.

Angel Of Death

Oct 19, 2000
I agree with Mojo completely. Do you think God wanted us to meet women to plainly have discussions? Hell no, he wanted us to bang the hell out of em. Even though his intentions were for procreation, it's still the same(???) concept. If we went out with women to merely talk with them we'd all be extinct.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
If God is science...

Do you think "God" wanted you wipe your ass with toilet paper? Do you think "God" wanted you to spread over the earth and destroy the land? Do you think "God" wanted you to kill yourselves over pieces of paper with numbers on them? Do you think "God" wanted you to waste half your life staring at a computer screen when you could be out "banging the hell out of" women or whatever else "he" wanted you to?

Face it, it's called evolution, for better or worse. The human species have moved on from the "f'uck fast and move before something bigger eats me" behavior pattern into a thing called companionship. Hell, you even see other animals that have deeper relationships than that. Of course the driving force is procreation. No s'hit. But if you think a woman is only there to come in than I feel pretty sorry for you. And if you think I'm being "effeminate," then I feel even worse.

<FONT SIZE=2 color="#A5AA56">Catalyst</FONT>

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

/joke begin/
cat looks and acts like a woooomaaaaan!
/joke ends/

:p

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

<A HREF="http://planetunreal.com/titaniumwars" TARGET="_blank">http://planetunreal.com/titaniumwars</A>
Lead Artist
------------------------

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
and mojo cuts to the quick again. I do hope that that first line was sarcasm. Its getting harder and harder for me to distinguish when your funning and being serious.

Tell you the truth, mojo, I would be a queer if every woman on the face of the earth was merely a hood ornament and used for procreation.

And women dont ALL want you to have bravado. Being attracted to someone just because of bravado is just bullsh't. Women are attracted to personality, character, how hung you are, material wealth, blah blah blah. ;) The woman I marry must love me for whut I am otherwise no go. If anything, there should always be something about you that a woman likes for her to put up wit you. It may not necessarily be bravado, it could be how romantic, or thoughtful, or caring or intimate you are. And the list just goes on.

But ultimately, should you wish to persue a gal you gotta have the guts to show yourself in a positive way. You should also have guts to take a fall - rejection, and continue searching or at least keep your eyes open. Just becoz you failed this one time wont mean you will fail all the time.

Lastly, faith in that all good things come to those who wait - who have the patience to sift through, as god has preordained. Heck, religion figures in as well.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
Well...

Okay guys, pay attention, here's the real, honest, factual truth. Males came about as a biproduct of female evolution. Nuff' said.

P.S. They occupy 52% of the human genenome, they have 9 times the pain threshold that men do, they are 4.7 onequadrillionth of a percent more geneticly refined then males, their life expectancy is 4 years longer, they retain more moisture then men, and the average female IQ is 6 points higher than the average male's.

Sorry couldn't help posting it, my girl-friend is funny and is always jovially hiting me up with these "reasons why women are better than men". :)

newersig.jpg

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Next time she's putting that spiel past you, ask her if women are so much better than us men, why the hell can't they figure out what they want half the time? :p

forumsig.jpg

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
LOL Gryphon, good one.

Anywho, there may come a time when females may become "a lot less" than men. The feminist movement is the problem to all this. Because of feminism women may no longer far outlive men, To day the gap is closing as more women take over roles traditionally assumed by men. By doing so, women are adopting the very behaviours that led men to a shortened lifespan - drinking more, smoking more, hypertension, heart attacks and all manner of stress related diseases.

I find it odd that the women's war for equality could possibly result in shortened lifespans and the "freedom" to be as stereotypically sexist and dismissive of men as they one were for women.

As for the genetical advantages they may enjoy - such as Browny's genetical purity, pain threshold and life span, there has been a report that all these may actually be reversed in the next 2 or 3 generations as women's choose lifestyles that are more and more similar to men and choose inappropriate mates to bear children - for those who choose to and for those who dont, their gene branch will be eliminated from the pool. As for that last "inappropriate mates" thing, the report gets really controversial - it seems that women today have less instinctive ability to choose the so called appropriate mates due to too much psychological stress. I think I'll go see if there is an online copy of this one so that you guys can read it for yourself.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Yeah, my first line was sarcasm, the one about the right to vote and such -- I was just upping the ante on some anti-woman comments here.

As for you, Catalyst, I never claimed a life-mate was unattainable. All I said was that typically, today people are looking for more immediate self-gratification, and later look for a long term commitment. Frankly, if you hook up with your partner, as a male, anywhere between the ages of 13-25, I'd consider you both lucky and rare. I'm just saying Gryphon's relatively young, he should be less concerned about finding a mate and more concerned about mating itself.

As for woman's pain threshold, just point out to her that men have a higher pain tolerance. A pain threshold has NOTHING to do with how much you can take, it has to do with how much electro-chemical stimulus it takes before your nerves tell your brains "ouch". Obviously they have a higher threshold, they have to shove babies through a hole the size of a dime. Tolerance, on the other hand, is how much your brains say "ouch" before you actually care. You can therefore see that tolerance is superior to threshold in every facet. The IQ question is a little skewed, because its not actually a question of IQ -- its a question of brain activity. Brain activity and IQ are often freely (and wrongly) interchanged. Women's brains are more active then mens -- but all that necessarily tells us is that women have to think harder to do the same tasks as men. Example: A woman has to strain to chew gum and walk at the same time. As for "retaining more moisture" that means they "hold water" or "get bloated"... ie: they're fatter then men. Yeah, I'm just poking fun, but still, its true =).

Anyways, as for the question of genetic superiority, its not that one sex has a superiority over another -- its that they both perform different tasks better than the other. In the truest sense of the form, men are the expendable gender. Consider: If all men but one died, and all women lived, the men could have sex with x amount of women, where x is the number of women he could have sex with in a given amount of time resulting in factors of flaccidity, arousal, sperm count, etc. It does not take into account impotence (but nor will the woman's example take into account barrennes)... since the man can accurately measure ovulation by comparing menstrual cycles, a single man can effectively repopulate the earth in a short period of time. Because the genetic composition of a man's chromosomes is an "XY" pattern, it also goes to state that the man's efforts at repopulation will result in less genetic deficiencies and recessive genes (since half-siblings will be invariably forced to mate with each other, or other women of a generation above) as the woman's X chromosome can effectively repair the deficiencies the "leg" lacking "Y" chromosome.

HOWEVER, if the population of the earth was reduced to one woman and three billion men, the woman could only effectively get pregnant about once per year (this is taking into account ovulation cycles, gestation period, hormonal changes which block gestation temporarily after pregnancy, and then another ovulation -- barrenness is not assumed) and additionally have to FEED all the babies for about 1-2 years. On top of that, the woman can only reproduce until menopause, whereas a male can reproduce after puberty and until death. The woman (assuming average age of puberty and average age of menopause) can only have approximately 40-50 children (assuming a standard human litter of one baby per gestation period). On top of this, because the woman carries two X chromosomes, and the X chromosomes of the woman are the dominant chemicals in pregancy, genetic deficiencies will be more likely to be passed on with a single woman as compared to a single man.

Thus, we know that the man is the expendable sex. This is why hunter-gatherer duties (and, extrapolated into 20/21st century life, the general "risk taking" of having to go out, risk a car accident on the way to work, etc., and the risk of going outside in general) are instictively placed on the male gender -- this is also where bravado comes from. Hence women are more domesticated, and men are more feral. Women are much better at the domestic duties of a relationship, such as the upkeep and maintenance of the dwelling (which would instictively come from sanitary purposes for the nurturing of children) whilst men are typically the risk takers of the relationship (again, going back to the role of the hunter/gatherer, the one who brings home the food.)

oh, and BrownyMan -- feel free to tell your woman that women are much more likely to carry and spread a genetic deficiency than men are -- and men are the ones who suffer for it -- yet one more proof women take advantage of men constantly and without being aware of it =).

bmj.gif

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
true women have a higher threshold for pain but it registers quicker than it does with men. so hehehe. also women are smarter at somethings but not everything. men are better at spacial relationships than women are. women are better at emotions.

physcologically women seek a mate that will stay with them since they have to expend so many resources to have a baby. then the kid takes alot of work to raise. men try to procreate as much as possible. but are more successful longterm with a single mate. their offspring are far more likely to survive if they have to parents taking care of them.

this is basically coming from the psych text book by the way.

Can you spot the sniper?
spotthesniper.jpg

Too Late!

R-Force

(IF)
Nov 21, 2000
Canada, Quebec, Terrebonne
Man/woman

I read the book "Man from Mars, Woman from Venus" (maybe not the exact name of the book ;)) several months ago... This book has lot's of answers to many questions and a lot of solutions to day to day problems.

Men and women act and think very differently, and what make one happy might just piss off the other... Men want more to be independant and solve their problems on their own while women want interaction and be appreciated. Men will more likely hide their true feeling and problems from others while women will share everything with who they trust. Women what to have someone who want to listen to them, men want to be regarded for their achievents or who they are. Men tend to compete with others and seek occasions to look better than others. Women want to talk, want to share their problems and their concern, and they are more likely to offer help and support (what men generally hate, they don't want help if not ask for first).

Men are prideful and will never allow themselves to look weak to others, and when deeply hurt or stressed will seek their "cavern" and hide . They will stay there until their "feelings" are repaired or they find some solutions. If they are interupted, they can get really hangry. Their cavern can be any kind of divertissement or relaxing activity (sometimes drugs or alcool). When they come out, they are happy and don't need to talk about it...

Troubled women will seek someone to listen to them, they just can't keep their sanity if they don't. They don't want solutions (they can find their own most of the time), they want someone to care. If they can't empty their bag they can make a small problems get huge and add all previous frustrations to it... That's why they often bring back "solved" problems back while a guy would have just forgotten about them.

But there is a catch : Not every women are fully women in their mind, same for men. Some women are boyish in nature, and some men have a more feminine nature. This don't mean they would want to be the other sex, they may just act and think differently. They may not be aware of it and find life really difficult because they don't fully understand why they are different and what to do about it.

There is much more than that to know. One thing is sure, it made me understand a lot of things that happened in my life, helped me understand myself as well as the ones around me... And also understood some mistakes i was repeating over and over..

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
Well...

Okay,after reading what R-Force just posted, I think I have way too much of a feminine side. Damn, I never knew this stuff pertained to me so much. Maybe that's why my girl-friend loves me so much.

newersig.jpg

R-Force

(IF)
Nov 21, 2000
Canada, Quebec, Terrebonne
Don't worry BrownyMan :)

As long as you are aware of it and know what to do, it is no big deal ;). It's not a bad thing in itself (remove the the silly robe now! ;) ). You just have to remember what is best to do when you deal with male or female. I am in the same boat, i am helful in nature and care too much for others, and it's not a male'ish attitude...

One thing to remember :

Male dislike critics, free help, be told they are wrong, and hate to talk about their problems.
They like to be reminded what they did well and how much they succed. They really like to solve other's problems if you ask them to and they feel they are the right man for it (ego). They give value to everything they do, and expect you to keep track of their actions and do egually valuable things for them...

Now the big prob is what to do of it ;).

Female like to be heard, they want to be listened to and understood. They like to be helped out when in need (they feel that if you care, you will lend a hand and won't need to ask for it). They like to be supportive and helpful and may not take it well if their help is refused. They may give help, services and such without count, but expect you to do the same for them... They believe in free sharing of ideas and feelings, and expect the same for everyone...

This can be quite difficult to go against our urge to please the others, especially if you are a mixed bag of the two and don't fit well on either side :(... The best is when both side try to understand the other and make some small compromises.

[This message was edited by R-Force on Dec 11, 2000 at 19:25.]

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
come on...

take it like the sisters of mercy:

"Life is short and love is always over in the morning..."

Believe it, it´s not worth to mope because of that! Hey you are young, and the world is full of beautiful and likable women and girls!!!!!!!!!

Now I am 35 years old and I had to learn this lession hard!

LCPL TWENTY

btw. now I am together with one women for about 13 years.