FALLOUT 3 to be released by the end of this year!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
One more thing, the tension between IPLY and Bioware seems to cool down. NWN had thus been confirmed also with probably a release around April.

These are first hands news. A buddy who got there informed us (we are shareholders of Titus) of these events. :)

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Will the battle system be turn based like Fallout 2 or the realtime system from Tactics? Regardless, I would like to say WOOHOO!

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
I can't give such specifics. Eric Caen was mainly asked about the games that will be released on different consoles (Run Like Hell for PS2 will be delayed again), the situation with Bioware and their finances. I assume however they will keep the old turn system...

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
I can't believe one of my friends liked Crono trigger, but didn't like the fallout series. Said it was too 'nonlinear" :lol:

Oh manohmanohman did I love Fallout!!! I hope you still get to follow in the wanderer's footsteps. I want to visit the New California Republic a 100 years after Fallout 2...and see what's been happening. I'd love go and see all my fav locations from fallout 1 and 2 ... but in a new time or with a new character.

Hmm...mebbe it's gonna go "at the same time" and you might cross paths with the wanderer and / or the chosen one!

:D

Man I loved those games!!!

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Now that IS good news ... :D
I don't care about what happens to Fallout-series (bah GURPS, "no sense of humor" :p), but NWN ...
yay! :)

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Hopefully it will not suck ass, much like FOT did... I got bored very quickly in Tactics once the missions degraded into the same thing over and over again.

But, if its anything like the first two, I shouldn't have to worry. :)