UE3 - UDK Player Starts not functioning

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chickenfeed

Apr 16, 2012
Hello,

So I'm making a level for my university course but I've ran into a huge problem because any player starts I place don't seem to be recognised. If I build the level without player starts, it tells me to place them. When I place them, however, I spawn at a path node instead of the player start.

I tried deleting the path node and testing again, but I simply spawned at the next path node along. There are no errors or warnings regarding my player start when I build the level, it is just ignoring them completely. I have tried rebuilding my entire level, saving with and without player starts, closing UDK and restarting with and without player starts, but nothing works.

I am in urgent need of help, so if anyone has a solution or advice please let me know.

Thanks.