vBulletin emailer getting lazy?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
When I have "notify me via email" turned on by default, and for every thread i post to, i get about 1/20th of the emails i should be getting. Now i have to check all the threads i post in for replies. Is anyone else getting this problem?

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
Now that you mention it.. I have the service turned on but I haven't gotten any notices in the past week or so. Strange.

I think it's just the forum server coughing up, being that we've had quite a bit of traffic lately.

Nightmare

Only human
Sep 23, 2001
Finland
Visit site
I turned the notifications off. They send you a copy of the post that launched it, even if the poster is on your ignore list. If I don't want to see what the monkeys post here, why would I want it in my inbox?

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Never used e-mail notification for threads, but I do remember getting notifications only one or two days after receiving PMs.