Romney taps Paul Ryan as VP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
6a00d8341bfd9e53ef0167671addc9970b-640wi
That's great, Jacks. Way to add to this conversation!

This seems pretty relevant to Romney's VP pick as well, DISCUSS!
cocacolaevolutionlogosd.jpg

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
It seems that was meant to be clever, but I'm not sure how. Are you implying that Coke and Mormonism are equally relevant to Romney's background and character? If so, a quick Wikipedia check seems to indicate otherwise.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
It seems that was meant to be clever, but I'm not sure how. Are you implying that Coke and Mormonism are equally relevant to Romney's background and character? If so, a quick Wikipedia check seems to indicate otherwise.
I'm implying that both are equally relevant to this thread.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I didn't think Romney would ever go this far to the right for a VP. Will it pay off? Time will tell.

By going to the extreme right, he alienates moderates and independents who would have been potential voters. I could only see this bolstering minority votes from the extreme right.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I didn't think Romney would ever go this far to the right for a VP. Will it pay off? Time will tell.

It was a dumb move. He's not going to win any new voters. He only excited people that would of already voted for him anyway.

On the other hand; I said Bush wasn't electable back in 2000. :hmm: