Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
n879830229_3760856_75.jpg

I am a sexy drunk.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested can not be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
hardly serious... sirius maybe....

Out of interest is there a specific reason why people are unnecessarily rude to Igyou?... and/or about her friends now?

Now that it's becoming apparent that she isn't some virgin internet forum nerds parachute to adolescence, she's more and more percieved as "cool dude with long hair(photoshoped ;) )", which also includes being rude...

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Out of interest is there a specific reason why people are unnecessarily rude to Igyou?... and/or about her friends now?

I think its a part of "society". Remember the story of the sour grapes?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
He's gonne kiss you now jackal!

Ed, I'm sorry but you just have that look.

It's close to that "pfff" look or the sort of look your banker would give you if you asked for a 1 million loan.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
My sarcasmatron just got a high reading but yes.

I'm earnest, I am always delighted seeing more than mainstream education :tup:

and I might have to get back to you once I start diving into hinduist culture...infact I have a copy of the baghavad-gita, waiting to be read. :)

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
I'm earnest, I am always delighted seeing more than mainstream education :tup:

and I might have to get back to you once I start diving into hinduist culture...infact I have a copy of the baghavad-gita, waiting to be read. :)

Wow thats pretty unique. To be very honest with you I havent read the Gita myself but Ill be glad to share views whenever :)

Sorry for the OT'ing guys.