The Human Centipede [Trailer]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
They could have cut the arms and legs off and made it human worm either, that would of been better probably. Maybe for the sequel.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Medically accurate my ass. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre also makes the false claim of being based on a true story. They lie to attract viewers.

I'm sorry but if you are defecating into someones mouth then they are going to vomit. That vomit's going to have no place to go and they are going to choke to death on vomit and feces. Then you will have dead weight which defeats the whole purpose of the centipede.

This movie also features some of the worst acting I have seen in my life judging by the first 20 minutes. Haven't gotten further than that yet, I'm still waiting on a few friends to watch it together.