Can't find UT: GOTY for sale on the net

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Helgso

Helgso
Dec 5, 2005
Iceland
www.tv.is
Hello, now there is a bit more than 7 years since the release of this game but anyways, I so want to purchase this game.

So, does anyone know where I could purchase the Unreal Tournament: Game Of The Year Edition PAL version used or new? Just someone?

Last edited:

Persefone

Ms God!
Jun 2, 2005
You can purchase Unreal Anthology in amazon.co.uk. It comes with every Unreal game and isn´t expensive.

DeityHippo

Feb 28, 2008
yeps that your only choice to buy the anthology, it isnt possible anymore to buy teh GOTY version standalone,

i got mine downloaded though, who doesnt ;p

i bought a real copy of ut :(

but i downloaded ut2k4, and i'm gonna buy a real version tomorrow so i can play online

bargain bins ftw

Helgso

Helgso
Dec 5, 2005
Iceland
www.tv.is
No warez talk, please!

Yes! I was talking about purchasing UT: GOTY, not downloading. Thanks NeoNite!

BTW, I've got UT: GOTY just because my friend borrowed me his CD and I'm very greatful for that. The only reason I want to buy the game is that I really want a hard copy of it.

The Unreal Anthology is a great idea, as the matter of fact, I don't got any of the games in the Anthology but UT2K4, it's worth buying for me.

Thanks ultra-super-much for your ideas and comments, hope to be able to help you guys sometime aswell! :D

One question though, is this just one DVD with all the games or are there seperated discs for each game?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah, I did notice the "pal" extra. I've googled it, but couldn't find anything unfortunately.

Apparently if fixes certain shortcoming "unreal anthology" deals with (lack of umod support apparently),deals with registry issues, certain options which were already present in earlier releases of UT games...

I'd like to hear more from an UA user, though. I've never bothered because I own the original game, and some of the sequels + the original Unreal. Why bother...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
If I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong anyone, you have to install all games simultaneously.

Apparently, you can't simply select one game to install and ignore the rest.

Helgso

Helgso
Dec 5, 2005
Iceland
www.tv.is
I checked out a review made by gamspot and they said that you could choose which games to install but you wouldn't be able to install the other games but by uninstalling the whole package and installing it again.

I do have another question also, I heard that the Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition would not go to Europe but on eBay I see the Unreal Anthology on sell PAL with the Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition! So, what's up with that?