BSEMapVote 0.6 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
Bleeder said:
Btw I think mapvote 0.6.6 has some issues :(
Care to elaborate? If you can describe to me specific issues I will chase them up. Unfortunately work is going to have me totally tied up for the next two weeks so I'm not going to get a chance to work on it until that's over really. But would be nice to know what people's experiences are.

The fps-drop could be as a result of the name colour-code parsing I added in 0.6.6, but it would seem very unusual since the algorithm isn't particularly intensive. During testing I made a name with as many colours as I could and then cast a vote with STAT GAME and STAT FPS enabled. It showed barely a flicker in script ms or cur fps, so I was happy that the parser was sound.

If this isn't the issue you're talking about, then please let me know what the problems are so that I can get them fixed when I have time.

I always feel so terrible when I link things, but here is the nicer version of the mapvote because EQ sadly hasn't released it yet.

Here are some screenies. (click to enlarge)

I hate leaking useful stuff for the betterment of the community almost as much as I like double posting (even if they're almost a month apart).

Last edited: