EURO VOICE PACK THREAD: Current Actors PLEASE read!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Beppo said:
Just tell me what I should use to replace the current voice wavs with and I can make an update if you guys want one, no prob.

Ok great, Jayhova allready did the spanish2 with his sounds so that allready done (although its the first one listed in his post so use caution). Im just waiting on him to do the one I posted above and then you can update it. BTW could you use the voicepack you made also in it since we are updating anyway? That would be sweet!

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
sure no prob.
just post the links (not needed to attach them again) to the files that I should grab after all are available (simply right-click on the attachment, copy the link and paste it in your new post).

Maybe jayhova can do this within his next post including the updated package then.

[edit] what about the german1 and french1 packs? And should jayhova do his magic on my voice too or is my pack ok and fitting already in your opinion?[/edit]

thanks,

Beppo

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Beppo said:
sure no prob.
just post the links (not needed to attach them again) to the files that I should grab after all are available (simply right-click on the attachment, copy the link and paste it in your new post).

Maybe jayhova can do this within his next post including the updated package then.

[edit] what about the german1 and french1 packs? And should jayhova do his magic on my voice too or is my pack ok and fitting already in your opinion?[/edit]

thanks,

Beppo

Lets leave the german and french alone. I think field medic did a splendid job with them (not implying he didnt do it with the spanish but I think a variety of variable sounds will work best)! As for your voice pack beppo i think its perfect the way it is. Its gonna be a great addition to the existing 3 english voices.

If jayhova doesnt link the new spanish voices when he finishes them ill link to them no problemo!

jayhova

Don't hate me because I'm pretty
Feb 19, 2002
Houston Texas
www.flex.net
After doing this for a while I have discovered that doing the samples assembly line style is so much easier. Open groups of 5 or so and do the same operation on them, repeat until youv'e got them all done. By the time youv'e done that the goldwave nags start and it's time to restart the program. BTW the Spanish pack is nearly done. I will also include a surprise.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
jayhova said:
After doing this for a while I have discovered that doing the samples assembly line style is so much easier. Open groups of 5 or so and do the same operation on them, repeat until youv'e got them all done. By the time youv'e done that the goldwave nags start and it's time to restart the program. BTW the Spanish pack is nearly done. I will also include a surprise.

Sweet! Looking forward to hearing it :)

Edit: I added a female voice attachment. Perhaps its about time we had one in the game? If you can edit that too it would be swell. :tup:

Attachments

• BunsVoice.zip
    89.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

jayhova

Don't hate me because I'm pretty
Feb 19, 2002
Houston Texas
www.flex.net
Ok as promised the spanish and a surprize. ME! Enjoy.

BTW. I have no clue how to edit a file that is not in wav format so if you want me to do anything with the female you'll have to help me out.

Attachments

• Jays New Spanish.zip
    277.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Jays New Spanish2.zip
    260.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Jays English.zip
    453.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Jays English2.zip
    451.4 KB · Views: 7

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
{GD}NTKB said:
Sweet! Looking forward to hearing it :)

Edit: I added a female voice attachment. Perhaps its about time we had one in the game? If you can edit that too it would be swell. :tup:

Who's the owner of this voice ? We nned to definitly know if female soldier must be in inf before that. Furthermore without female models, having female voices without it look like having a fagot army ! :con:

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
DarkBls said:
Who's the owner of this voice ? We nned to definitly know if female soldier must be in inf before that. Furthermore without female models, having female voices without it look like having a fagot army ! :con:

Since the pack is named "buns", i think it's safe to assume the actress is MP_Bunnie ;)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Nice job jayhova! I will post the female voice in individual files tomorrow. Sorry about that. We will wait for you to do this last file then we can release the final version of the voiucepack to the public! :tup:

Beppo

Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
ok, now what files to take and which speeches to replace by which new package...
We have:
Jays French 2[1].0 split.zip => replaces French 1
Jays German 2[1].0.zip => replaces German 1
Jays Spanish Voice2.zip => replaces Spanish 1
Jays Spanish Voice1.zip => replaces Spanish 2

Jays New Spanish/2.zip => Spanish 3 (NEW)
Jays English/2.zip => English Jay (NEW)

correct?

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Beppo said:
ok, now what files to take and which speeches to replace by which new package...
We have:
Jays French 2[1].0 split.zip => replaces French 1...
Wasn't french 1 mine ? (I may be wrong)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
noooooo Beppo leave both french and german voices alone! They will have the distinct Fieldmedic sounds.

The new Spanish done by Jayhova and his voice will be used, along with the female voice once he does it. Then we will include yours and SHABLAM! done. Just be patient and once they are all ready I will put all the files in a single post and PM you they are ready to be converted. The readme needs to be updated to include the new actors and the new modifier.

Beppo

Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
FieldMedic said:
Personnally i think that jayhova magic should be in the voice pack : they are really great and sounds very radio-like, more than the actual. They should be definitively used.
{GD}NTKB said:
If I may, I would like to redo my spanish voicepack. ... We could make the spanish voices with Jayhovas skills.
Beppo said:
... what about the german1 and french1 packs?
{GD}NTKB said:
Lets leave the german and french alone. I think field medic did a splendid job with them (not implying he didnt do it with the spanish but I think a variety of variable sounds will work best)!
{GD}NTKB said:
noooooo Beppo leave both french and german voices alone! They will have the distinct Fieldmedic sounds.
The new Spanish done by Jayhova and his voice will be used, along with the female voice once he does it.

ok, I thought you replied to the german1 and french1 only...

anyway, german and french original packs stay untouched.

and all spanish packs should use Jays versions right?

Jays Spanish Voice2.zip => replaces Spanish 1
Jays Spanish Voice1.zip => replaces Spanish 2

then these added...

Jays New Spanish/2.zip => Spanish 3 (NEW)
Jays English/2.zip => English Jay (NEW)
+ English Beppo

[edit] or is Jays New Spanish/2.zip a replacement for the Spanish1 pack? [/edit]

The bunny voice pack should not go in imo. Nothing against bunny but the voicepack includes UT-bot sounds. Well we can leave them out but a full female voice pack with all sounds needed would be 'better'.
Someone willing to use an EAX Male-to-Female filter maybe? ... doesn't sound that 100% female but gets close.

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Beppo there is NO new spanish pack. It is the modded version of the original spanish. I will post all the files when they are ready. BTW what does everyone else think about the female voice? I think it would be a needed addition to INF...

Beppo

Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
no need to post stuff over and over again... I have everything on my hard drive already.
Just tell me if Jays New Spanish/2.zip is a replacement for the Spanish1 pack. I guess it is but I want to make sure that the correct spanish pack gets replaced. I guess it was yours that should be replaced by a less 'slang' version.

you can grab a temp version here !

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Just to clarify. The two spanish files Jay posted are the same voice. they are to be combined to make a single file. The voice he did was to replace the Spanish1 voice.

A suggestion. When you add yours and Jays english voice to the server name them P4 and P5 voice to make it similar to the existing english voices. Just a suggestion.

Other wise with the ^ engage file Jay posted above you can go ahead and compile everything Beppo. Everything is ready to go! :tup: