I can buyz house?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I'm wanting to hide that green box with some raised terrain and a rock facing, and having the box hidden within bushes, but still be able to have access to it.
If that's a city or municipality thing you're going to have to go ask them if you can indeed put anything near it like trees and such. If it's running cables underground they might not allow trees to be placed nearby due to roots possibly growing near the cables and putting pressure on them.
But if you can, definitely hide it. ;)

Nice house :)

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
The interior looks great. I love the color of the floor and walls; it really goes well together.

Wow...I'm gonna go drink a f***in' beer after saying that.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
I got my own place last week. You don't see me making a thread about it.

(Congrats, btw)

Somebody sounds a little bitter....

This was a house buying thread, not an apartment renting thread.

And the dog's name is Chewy, which we all know is short for Chewbacca

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I think the green box looks nice and will always be a reminder to you of the power of science, it should be kept in view I'd say.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Who's to say I'm renting it anyway. I don't think I revealed any specifics?

Never said you were. It wasn't directed towards you.

Just saying, if you went to school for years and graduated with a Masters, you would share it, would you not? I happened to buy a house, so I shared it.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Igoy is hiding something. New Igoy thread to investigate! \o/

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
[screenshot]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1906/img4790.jpg[/screenshot]

Is there any specific reasons to why you have 2 clocks one next to the other? :)