TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Kewl! I'll take that as a compliment! ;) (Thanks for stickin' up for me)

So does that mean you are going to read those books?

Also, have you followed that link I posted before at newgrounds.com?

P.S.
Guess how old I am...

P.P.S.
Don't bother going into my profile to find out because I've turned age and date of birth off.

P.P.P.S.
I'm can almost guarantee that I'm not the only gentleman browsing BuF. There are no doubt others, but were not interested in the smut which is prevalent throughout this thread. Either that, or they (much like I was before I first posted in this thread) have a religious background and were afraid that if they post in such a thread, it would mean they read it and then someone from their community would find out and judge them.

On that note, I'm all for multiculturalism and equal treatment for minorities and everything, but I disapprove of this. Put quite simply, homosexuality is a sin, and there's plenty of places in the Bible that will have something to say about it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh god... it's too funny. This is going to go over so well.

Afraid of dem homos is ya?

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Airmoran's post was very good. He inferred a lot of things, but many of them are so spot on it's kinda scary like "wtf how do you know that I never said anything about it". Granted there's a few things in there that aren't entirely true, but whatever I don't care. It's close enough :)

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I ****ing hate you now.

Because you seem to think that the only way twd and dmmd are going to have a decent relationship is to buy two books and see marriage counsellors.

If there were some way I could adequately explain to you how much of a ****ing idiot you are, I would, however, the english language fails me on this, and so I'll just go ahead and continue hating you.
+1

River's manner of speech/writing is so much more eloquent than mine. :lol:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
I feel priviledged to be the topic of such an awesome thread! But I leave it for more than 12 hours, and you ladies start BITING SO MUCH at each other!!! I understand that this is constantly done in this forum, but here is what I have to say to a few of you:

Big AL, you may believe whatever you want, but if you open your mouth about things that have already been proven, I sick xXDangerXx on you!

Jackal, I agree that xXDangerXx shouldn't necessarily talk about "sins" and the bible on here, but so long as he continues to compliment me (no matter that reason) I still like to hear from him. Can he please stay? (gives you her sweetest smile and heads to the kitchen to make you a sandwhich)

xXDangerXx NO MORE BIBILE TALK!!! But Jackal was wrong, I DO like most of what you say, but dude, common. Is it really necessary to bring religion and stuff into this? TWD and I are the ones that wear the magic underwear.... And Jackal has a point, if you just wanna get me in the sack later, its not possible; TWD and DMMD FOR ETERNITY!!!! (it will be interesting to see if you still compliment me and stick up for me after this; I will continue to do it for you, but will you do it for me?

GotBeer?, are you EVER SOBER??? LOL:lol:

Last edited:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Big AL, you may believe whatever you want, but if you open your mouth about things that have already been proven, I sick xXDangerXx on you!

:lol: as i said before, i'm just teasing no worries, you've made for two wonderful threads! one about anal, and the other about bears!

just please, pity me, LOL don't set Dangerman on me!!!!! :lol:

:catfight:

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
strangely, I have this as ad when I visit this thread ...
67786086pu6.png

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Old enough to be your Daddy. :)
'Honey' just sounded right with the rest of the sentence.

I've got this at the top of my screen:

lovebuttontn1.jpg

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
WHOA!!! I like how all this was decided without me!!!
NO!!! I wear magic underwear!!! So even if I WOULD take my pants off, you guys wouldn't see anything!

I am willing to put up a pic of my nice legs with some short shorts on, but you have to ask TWD. You guys have to run all this by him before you can decide what can or is going to be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.