Xan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spiffmaster

Dec 27, 1999
Pearland, TX, USA
Visit site
damn, I was playin along, all happy, not havin any real problems that couldn't be taken care of in sp, then I got to Xan... I can't beat him!!! Any suggestions to help?

------------------
O-o-oh He-ell Ye-ah!

a dumb@ss

Dec 29, 1999
Visit site
camp in the place where the shield belt and health vials r. Get as much health and the sheild belt as u can and don't only use 1 rocket try to use 3 or 4 and if u hit him dead on he's a gonner. If u hear him coming use multiple gernades with the rocket launcher. Also the BioRilfe if u charge it up to the max and hit him usually takes him down a lot or kills him. Hope that helped.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Dominate the curved hallway with the RocketLauncher. As soon as you see him coming ,start loading up rockets. Backpedal and let him come to you and your rockets. Always take every health vial and shieldbelt. Get the invisibility if you can (in between Xan dying/respawning is a good time).

Spiffmaster

Dec 27, 1999
Pearland, TX, USA
Visit site
all right, thanks guys

bullet2.gif

O-o-oh He-ell Ye-ah!

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
The key thing that tipped it in my favour...

Yes, I was camping the Shield Belt and Health Phials, but no I wasn't winning.

Then someone here suggested I monopolise the body armour down in the cellar too, and Xan died soooo easily...

Don't worry so much about the invis.

bullet2.gif

Hellscrag, Unreal single player nut :) , a.k.a. [SkW]Deathwish in DM.
Email me hellscrag@lineone.net
Check my website http://surf.to/scragsite for Unreal Walkthroughs and other cool stuff.

Kenny

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Heh, I remember him. I kept cussing whenever he would kill me. If he's ever outside on the ship's exterior, take a shock rifle and blast him to send him back to earth, but make sure he doesn't float back on. That will at least slow him down.

Jezebel

Dec 29, 1999
Oslo
Visit site
Flak cannon is law against Xan.
Did someone really beat him with RL?....wow
Let him come to you in the bright, rounded corridor, where you pick up energy and shield all the time. Try to get breastplate and invisibility in youre spare time, just so Xan doesnt get it.
And remember, Xan really sucks!

bullet2.gif

I just killed myself