New avvy?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
What do you people think? Should i get a new avatar? I can't scroll past one of my posts without looking at my avvy and wanting to punch the guy :D

Hows about a pic of a real tapeworm? :)

Or just take a pic of myself and put it there? Anyone who's repelled by my current avvy will prolly be more so by a picture of me :D

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
I have 6 avvys that I use:

The Raven (current)- when I feel depressed or sad
The Counter-Terrorist- when I am in a normal to happy mood
The Squirrel/Gorilla/Prarire Dog- when I feel hyper and want to say stupid things.
The FDR- when I feel like its time for an FDR moment

anywho, I'd say scrap the ugly avvy and go with a pic of yourself. I already see tapeworms every day in class so I think its nice there is change in dese forums :D

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Originally posted by Maj1013
I vote for a pic of you. Not a tapeworm. Tapeworms are...how would you put it...ah, yes "a pic of an actual tapeworm si teh ewwwwy!"

;)

Whatever you decide, please oh please oh please, change the av. Please.

Please.

Thanks.

Yes, the avatar your using right now is kinda gross, no offence......

Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
There avvy gone :)

Isn't that from that stupid internet joke that "takes your picture"????

Dunno, someone posted the pic in a thread a while back and i used it :D

Whatever you decide, please oh please oh please, change the av. Please.

Awww, i cannay resist "please"s :)

Tapeworms are...how would you put it...ah, yes "a pic of an actual tapeworm si teh ewwwwy!"

Yup :)

Ok, i'm gonna try an figure out how to use the webcams at college tomorrow an try an take a piccy. Wish me luck!!

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Aahh... the wonder of parasitism. :D

CZ-1.gif

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
ALL my avatars are fantasy based ones. The current one is taken from an old (and very impressive) Warhammer picture. Chaos knights are look both stylish and powerful, and so very suitable for avatars :)

Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
Originally posted by LordKhaine
ALL my avatars are fantasy based ones. The current one is taken from an old (and very impressive) Warhammer picture. Chaos knights are look both stylish and powerful, and so very suitable for avatars :)

Yeah, my mate has Warhammer, he loves Chaos, kicks my Bretonnian arse all over :(

I got Warhammer 40k, had it ages but still ain't glued up the figures. My mates gonna be Eldar an i'll be Marines :)

NeoNite: Paint? *ahem* My MS Paint skillz are far from 1337 :D

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Originally posted by _Zd_Tapeworm_
I can't scroll past one of my posts without looking at my avvy and wanting to punch the guy

Hey I thought that guy in the avatar WAS you!

Anyway change it to something industrial wank metal related.

ben harkins

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
Thank god!!!

Of course, I did tell you that you should change it 3 months ago, but better late then never.:p

I suggest a nice happy little flower, with some friendly clouds hanging overhead.:D
(I miss Bob Ross big time:( )