LotR help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Super Feen

probably not a skrull
Jun 23, 2001
Erection Cove
ok, a while ago someone posted a link to LotR online text, I'm not sure if this is legit, but can someone who has the link maybe email/pm it to me?

I don't mean to take anything away from tolkien but there is just some things that I wanna look at in the appendixes

iolair

Mostly Harmless
Jun 4, 2001
Asturias, España
neil.gratton.org
Originally posted by Super Feen
ok, a while ago someone posted a link to LotR online text, I'm not sure if this is legit, but can someone who has the link maybe email/pm it to me?

Hey, that was me....

no, it's NOT legit ... so you SHOULD REALLY BUY YOUR OWN COPY of the books, they're not very expensive, and they're a damn good read.

But, for the convenience of those who have already paid for the book, you can find it online here:
http://www.powiat.mielec.pl/krasnolud/lord.html