Beerbaron

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I just understood why using Jamella to cheat for all equipment (except for amulets and rings) in D2: LoD sucks the fun out of the game. (This is for anyone else interested too, which is why I didn't just make a PM about it.) If you cheat for something that you know is the absolute best thing you would ever want to get, then there's no point in even trying to get it yourself because...you've already got it. And it stinks even more because you're playing offline; no one gets to see your l33t garb or experience it firsthand. And even then there's no real point in continuing to play the game because you're level 99, you've got all your skills @ level 20, you've found all the waypoints, and you're practically indestructible on Normal and Hardcore difficulties. It may be cool to see how l33t you can make your weapons, and to see what drops you can get because your +% magic find is in the 10000 range, but you're not really playing the game any more to win it.

That's why it's better to just go from scratch and play online. :)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Diablo II got boring, that's why StarCraft:BroodWars is still the most played game on battle.net STARCRAFT FOREVER!!!

just don't play BGH in starcraft, and you shouldn't have any trouble with lamers, because they all suck and play hunters.

Xirv0

Green Wibbly Thing
Sep 13, 2000
Over there--->
Visit site
Aye, I know...Ive used d2 "editing tools" before...and cheated with almost all of my chars, but, after I descided to go on online, and try my hand at non-cheating gameplay, and Im sadly addicted to D2, now :| was bored of it, before, when I cheated, cause, as Dopey said, b4, that cheating took all the fun out .it did :| ah, well...must go back to my addiction of D2 ;)