Anyone know....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fusion

Dec 18, 1999
Visit site
Anyone know the file name in UT that logs progress and keeps track of the trophy room. Here's the thing, I want to put UT on my system at work so I can use our T1. But, I don't want to have to start all over again beating the maps one at a time.... I know there is a file that logs the progress... but I can't seem to find it... anyone know??

ps I know it is for single player, but I just want the file name anyway.. also incase of a computer crash and so on.. i want a back up copy.

P

Prophetus

I forgot what file it is in (I am work), but it should be in one of the INI files that keeps the save game stats. Either Defaultuser.ini, Default or Unrealtounament.ini (I think). There are some threads written days ago about where to find and edit the save game commands.

[This message has been edited by Prophetus (edited 12-29-1999).]

[This message has been edited by Prophetus (edited 12-29-1999).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
In your user.ini put this in one of the save slots-->
Saves[2]=1\2\6\13\6\9\6\9\6\6\6\3\M\0\LiquiD_SiN

Obviously you can change the name at the end. This will just fool the game that you made it to the end. Then put this at the very end of the user.ini so it thinks you beat the game.

[Botpack.Ladder]
HasBeatenGame=True

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.