CTF-Bedrooms][a easter eggs!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
found something interesting on the CTF-Bedrooms][a map. I don't know if this has ever been mentioned or not, but it was interesting to find anyway.

The first pic: the creator hides his name away in the map. Looks pretty cool.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Is that the level with the ehm... "toy soldiers" lying on the bed etc? A couple of female player models (think there is one female commando and a female soldier?)

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
nope, must be another one.

I was happy to find it on my own :D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
got it from NC before the whole PuF exodus. Long time ago.

They have a ][b? I gotta get that one.

Meanwhile, I'll send you ][a next time we're on IRC. I'll be on later tonight (after 11 PM EST, or in about four hours)

yes that pic is real... :)

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
These easter eggs don't appear to be in number B. :(

oh well. B sucked anyway. There were teleporters all over the place, some worked, some didn't... ugh. Bedrooms][a is a lot better. I'd upload it but it's 800 K and on a 56K modem I'd be here forever.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
They are in the Upstairs Windows above the bedroom windows. Nice Easter Egg. They be some huge BOTS huh...