Little Skin Additions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
don't you think inf should have a choice to put glasses on your skin? like the baclava it should be like a choice button

just an idea also about skins
are you ever gonna make some girl models and skins because it would always be cool to team with the girl or something

i don't care if they've been posted....still suggestions that i haven't seen in long time

SGT.Peelover

Feuer Frei .... BANG! BANG!
Apr 16, 2001
Bayarea, CAlifornia
Visit site
Wemon don't see combat until enough man have died so wemon skin are unrealistic. Besides realistic wemon skin for infantry or special forces will look very similar to the males skins but just smaller.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
:lol: @PR

As for glasses... that would take a new model, which brings up a suggestion for a new hardpoint on the head for glasses/sunglasses, which would of course hopefully result in an option for a non-sunglassed crew cut guy...

TobiasR

Adept soldier - (IF)
Originally posted by Power_Ranger(blue)
Wemon don't see combat until enough man have died so wemon skin are unrealistic. Besides realistic wemon skin for infantry or special forces will look very similar to the males skins but just smaller.

Where are you from?
In Sweden women who does millitary service are treated exactly the same as men. If their services is needed in a war situvation they are called in just as much as men.

Doyve the Royve

Quite simply the best Royve around!
In Britain there are complaints about the Army being sexist and not having enough women in it, despite the fact that it's mostly women who drop out of and dont complete basic training. The response is probably gonna be the government forcing the rules to be relaxed - who cares if the Army isn't a fighting force so long as it supports equal oppurtunities? Damn New Labour!! The fact that we have only male skins is realistic of the fact that men are better fighters than women and armies are made up of mostly men.

TobiasR

Adept soldier - (IF)
We have complaints here too about too less women in the millitary. Every girl in sweden who turns 18 gets some papers by mail from the defense ministry that give them information about how to do if you want to join the army. The boys get the same info but with a paper sticked to it; "Be here the XXth -02 or be gone..." =)

Anyway, the swedish milliatry are verry caring about the girls in the forces are having a good time. They think it is verry imortatnt that girls and boys are threated the same. And I hope thats the case too.
Lets say that a girl does her 1-year milliatry service as a tankdriver or whatever. If we get into a armed war and the defence needs tanks, she and her male/female mates will be called in to do thier duty. They wont just take boys as long they last then go for the girls, they will take em as they come.

//Tobias

Loko Draucarn

medic...? oh, god, the pain...
May 6, 2001
Beside myself
Visit site
As for glasses... that would take a new model, which brings up a suggestion for a new hardpoint on the head for glasses/sunglasses, which would of course hopefully result in an option for a non-sunglassed crew cut guy...

ooh! i'd like to see functional sunglasses... because frankly, the sky in Kos Day and some other maps is just too damned uniformly bright...

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
What about this :
those who choose to have the 'buzz'-model (ie the one with the sunglasses ...) have the game set to lower lightlevels ... ;)