Mod Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
Hello, I'm Morter. I have an Xbox (is suddenly chased by people who think its EVIL an shtuff) o_o;

Yah, anyway. I have Halo for Xbox, and anyone else who plays both UT and Halo should agree that Halo could be the next greatest FPS, if the other games aren't up to par.

Well, my request is this. In Halo, they have this WICKED Assault Rifle that I'd love to use in UT, but, I have no editing/creating skills, plus UE sorta doesn't work. So, can any Modeller kind enough out there make the assault rifle??

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Well for us non-xbob owners, how about posting a pic or 2 of this gun, and telling us about it, ifs it so great, I may code it, and ask the modeler i work with to model it.

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
Extras

Here are some extra things about the Assault Rifle.

-It's obviously fully automatic.

-It has an 11 clip capacity, with 60 bullets each.

-It has a port for a flashlight, for when ya need one.

-IT ROCKS!!! =D

-In the game, when you use its melee attack, you hit the person with the butt of the assault rifle.

-I dunno why I'm putting this, but the more you hold down on it, the less accurate it gets, so in the game, its recommended use is burst fire (You could possibly want different modes of fire)

-Oh, and, unlike alot of realism weapons, when you hold it down, you don't start looking upwards, or tilting upwards. (Darn Hk5's >_<) Well, thats the whole kit n' kaboodle.

Cya

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
CRAP! One more thing

In case you didn't know, it has a small screen facing you telling you how many bullets you have in your clip. Plus it has some sort of compass. In the game, I think it pointed to high energies, but I'm thinking you could make it point to something like a DOM point or an enemy.

Holocaust

Duckstrangler
Nov 11, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
Why, man?

Why did you get it for Xbox, when you could wait for the computer version, Mort? :)tdown:Microsoft:tdown: is evil!)

Check out bungie's other kick-ass games at:
www.bungie.com
or:
www.bungie.org

Ps. My avatar is the cyborg from bungie's award winning game Marathon 2: Durandal. Halo is very similar to Marathon, especialy the weapons and the story. You can get the new version of Marathon's engine called Aleph One at: source.bungie.org and get the Marathon 1 to Aleph One convertion at: bighouse.bungie.org/m1/. There is also a Marathon to UT convertion called Marathon: Resurrection at: resurrection.bungie.org/. Check out marathon.bungie.org for Marathon related links. (I should warn you PC owner though: Most Marathon stuff is Mac only stuff)

Last edited:

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
Cuz

I had no idea it'd be out for PC. I just saw reviews on the net and tried it out. I had the Xbox in my possession ALREADY

Microsoft ain't...SO bad. Its not ALL Bill Gates. Its got young ppl too! Probably bribed into work but...thats not the point!