...and we WILL like UT2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bazzi

Wearing pink
Apr 22, 2001
Germany
www.bazzinet.info
Don't care about all this UT2/UC/UW stuff!
We will like UT2 (if not we'll play U2MP instead :p)

I don't care about which game is released when. I'll buy all :rolleyes: (except UC because I don't have a XBox)

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I know I'll like it because I'm not going to expect anything specific from it....just going to play the games and find what's fun about them :). The people who are going to be disappointed are the ones who wanted something specific out of U2 or UT2.

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
I think I can safely say, U2's MP won't add up to UT2's. Mainly because if it did... how would they expect to sell UT2? This considering that they're both coming out around the same time.

The weapons will once again be more adjusted to SP which will make for some unblanaced kills in MP. Although I may be totally wrong, I some how feel it'll turn out this way.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
it'll grow on you, and then you can't live anymore without it, (like dodging in ut)

[T2K]dARK_g

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
single player games with unbalanced weapons have always been the best multiplayer games just look at Doom II all the way to Quake 2. when they tried to balance things in Q3 it went crap.
Plus U2 will have a far larger community because single player games always sell heaps more anyway.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Originally posted by Pineconeboy
I know I'll like it because I'm not going to expect anything specific from it....just going to play the games and find what's fun about them :). The people who are going to be disappointed are the ones who wanted something specific out of U2 or UT2.
Amen.

There are things that I hope will be in each game, but I won't expect anything from them (except that they be fun to play. :))