PDA

View Full Version : ...and we WILL like UT2

Bazzi
5th Jan 2002, 04:50 PM
Don't care about all this UT2/UC/UW stuff!
We will like UT2 (if not we'll play U2MP instead :P)

I don't care about which game is released when. I'll buy all :rolleyes: (except UC because I don't have a XBox)

hal
5th Jan 2002, 05:39 PM
I agree

NeoNite
8th Jan 2002, 05:54 PM
hm I think I'll play the demo first, and then decide wether to buy ut2, U2...

hm wait buying u2 is a fact :D

Bazzi
9th Jan 2002, 01:19 PM
BUT:

Converting mods to the new engine?: yes!
Convertig to U2 or UT2?: ehm... :rolleyes:

pine
9th Jan 2002, 03:43 PM
I know I'll like it because I'm not going to expect anything specific from it....just going to play the games and find what's fun about them :). The people who are going to be disappointed are the ones who wanted something specific out of U2 or UT2.

Sparky
11th Jan 2002, 06:54 PM
I think I can safely say, U2's MP won't add up to UT2's. Mainly because if it did... how would they expect to sell UT2? This considering that they're both coming out around the same time.

The weapons will once again be more adjusted to SP which will make for some unblanaced kills in MP. Although I may be totally wrong, I some how feel it'll turn out this way.

Bazzi
13th Jan 2002, 05:16 AM
BUT:: Mods will have their own weapons, so there'll be no balance probs. And I don't like the UT2 power-up-station system :(

IntRed
13th Jan 2002, 05:51 AM
it'll grow on you, and then you can't live anymore without it, (like dodging in ut)

Melt
13th Jan 2002, 03:07 PM
single player games with unbalanced weapons have always been the best multiplayer games just look at Doom II all the way to Quake 2. when they tried to balance things in Q3 it went crap.
Plus U2 will have a far larger community because single player games always sell heaps more anyway.

The Dopefish
13th Jan 2002, 03:46 PM
I will be buying Unreal Tournament 2, Unreal 2, and Unreal Warfare. :)

[BUF]Diving_Mullah
15th Jan 2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by The Dopefish
I will be buying Unreal Tournament 2, Unreal 2, and Unreal Warfare. :)

Then when are you going to have time for studying??
;) ;) ;) :p

Law
15th Jan 2002, 07:42 PM
He won't be playing any of them till summer break. Right Dope? ;)

Zaccix
15th Jan 2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Pineconeboy
I know I'll like it because I'm not going to expect anything specific from it....just going to play the games and find what's fun about them :). The people who are going to be disappointed are the ones who wanted something specific out of U2 or UT2.
Amen.

There are things that I hope will be in each game, but I won't expect anything from them (except that they be fun to play. :))

Bazzi
17th Jan 2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by TTRStryker8
it'll grow on you, and then you can't live anymore without it, (like dodging in ut)

Dodging is cool! :cool: