baeutifull maps pt2!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Loosecontroll

Mountain Freestyler!
i have been looking for maps of true beauty for ages now...
i mean whats up with the hundreds of crappy boxy, industrial piles of no imagination!!!....

i have quite a few but i feel there are still some true beauties out on the net somewhere, from mappers no one has really heard of and we should hunt them out!......

the best mappers so far has to be Angelheart who is a legend at mapping, compared to the likes of DavidM, whats so special aboutb him eh... all he does is slag people of and think he's the best mapper ever, when he is no different to someone who has made a few maps!....okay so he does good lighting......

Plese lets start finding and telling each other of Baeutifull maps, and where 2 get them from...

and yes falkenstein is a beauty aswell, but remember lets get maps that aren't very heard of or poular........

Jay!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Love reading threads like these :)
Well .. there are many beautiful maps "out there".. trouble is, finding them :)

headshot reviews has a couple of good looking maps. Also check out the wintermap contest mappacks.

headshot!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
weird yeah but original :p

real tournament has a couple of nice looking maps;
Also check out Dm-Europa, Dm-Frantic...

This is a shot from dm-citylights. Love that level :D
(I was playing zombiebeatdown in that pic. Corpsemania mutator)

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
I just now ran around the bases for a couple minutes and there were really only two things that caught my eye--contrasts, actually. the cheesy pointy lights, and then the gorgeous, jaw-dropping vista you can see all around outside the base. ;)
oh yeah I can easily see myself getting a smiley-face tattoo in the back of my skull, while looking the wrong way at the wrong moment during a match. :rolleyes: :)

beautiful map.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
DL'ed Catherine, I'm pumped someone pointed this out to me. As one of the few remaining rabid Myst fans, this is a fantastic find. Thanks Neo, this one's soooper! :D

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
CTF Catherine does look very good , nice interesting shapes there, we need something mad like that now and again, for inspiration :)

but i think Chicoverde's maps look cool , here is a pic of a map hes making for ONP, it gets the :tup: from me :)