David Letterman vs Jay Leno

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What's on the tube latenight?

• David Letterman

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Jay Leno

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • One of those other fags

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Letterman's an idiot. Leno is far better.

But I do like the Canadian guy Mike Bullard, he's really good too. But I only get to see him when I'm up north.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I saw a bit of both of their new year eve shows....and they both sucked the big one!!!! Jay had some drunk on playin the guitar behind his head to Roll out the Barrol and David had on some sap was just about as bad!!!
They are both idiots!!!!

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Okay I do like Conan and definetly Jon Stewart (Steve Carrell ownz j00 all) but they don't have the prime spots, nor the most viewers.

I think the reason I like David the best is because he's rude and intelligent. Jay Leno is just funny :-/

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Chrysaor

I think the reason I like David the best is because he's rude and intelligent. Jay Leno is just funny :-/

:D
icon14.gif

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Yeah, but you see Johnny Carson (whose one of the greatest) picked Jay Leno out of all of the other people that he could have.

Nobody like that picked Letterman.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Originally posted by AMmayhem
Yeah, but you see Johnny Carson (whose one of the greatest) picked Jay Leno out of all of the other people that he could have.

Nobody like that picked Letterman.

WEll i suppose so. But nobody as funny as andy kauffman ever tried to kick leno :p