adminmod / psychostats?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xmadcowx

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
i just started playing infiltration due to my patience finally running out with cheaters usuing the half life engine. But playing counter strike i did enjoy the server side add ons like admin mod and psychostats, is there anything like this for infiltration?

m()()

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
Not to my knowledge, but I do know of some global online stats engines. You might try CSports.net You can set up an account for free and it keeps track of all of your aliases/nicks and your stats on a global level. It has many online games that it keeps track of.

Another stats engine I know of is TheCLQ.com Although I like CSports.net better, TheCLQ has a different way of ranking you with the rest of the world.

There also is ngStats, which comes with UT I think. But I like this one the least. I'm not sure if it even has Infiltration in it. It only has a section labeled 'mods'.

Hope this helps you. Welcome to the Infiltration community :)