Dual Strike settings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Grey Mouser

Nov 26, 1999
Visit site
I ended up getting a Microsoft Dual Strike controller today with some Christmas money. Does anyone have a good config for it?

I had heard good things about a new Gravis Xterminator-style controller called the InterAct 3Dfx Hammerhead but Software, Etc. (Babbages, for some of you) didn't have it. They also had the Gravis Xterminator PantherXL rip-off thingy. It was $20 more and didn't seem to have nearly the features of the Panther--they didn't have the Panther, either--so I settled on the Dual Strike on the theory that I could take it back if it didn't work out. (My wrists have been getting trashed with the regular WASD/trackball arrangement, so I was motivated to do SOMEthing.) We'll see how it fares in UT and D3 and some of the other current crop of games.