now what you hear is not a test...I'm rappin to the beat, and me the grove and....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
you know the rest :)

heres my dilemma...

People are considering what dmx, ludacris(spelling?), j-z...bla bla bla are releasing is hiphop/rap...and I disagree

its like calling slipknot rock and roll.
so what im doing is making a cd of real rap...

I'm talking run DMC, sugarhill gang, grandmaster flash..you RAP.

but I need help! I need more songs to put on here...so give me examples!

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
ill go look em up...

I can't believe i forgot about the man himself! KRS-1!!

edit

thrash...I want to make sure you and everyone else know that I DESPISE the hole "shoot guns and screw hoes" scene...

I'm talking about talented songs...not you know...whats out now :)

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
Jurassic 5 is pure rap. Nice beats, awesome lyrics, and I dont think i've ever heard them mention the"shoot guns and screw hoes" thing.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Its becoming shi<b></b>t peachz. I've never really been a fan of rap, but the crap thats polluting music stores and TV just keeps getting more annoying and repetitive. And sadly, the reason it continues is because of hip gangster wannabe's as MJK put it, and the flocks of mindless sheep that will follow whatever these "stars" tell them to and continue to say they like just to be popular. I wouldn't mind hearing the mix you're putting together though, JB.

BIG_MONKEY_JR

Apr 1, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Well, not really two seperate things, Hip-Hop is more the feeling or the style, the identity, while rap is, well I don't know, so never mind. I love real Hip-Hop, like 80's style, I hate new rap like nelly.

[Edit]How about some Run DMC or Beastie boys[/Edit]

[Edit (again)]Sorry, forgot you already mentioned run dmc, a group I really like are the Rascalz[/Edit]

Last edited:

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I don't know where they fall in your cultural compass, but I would have to say that Public Enemy has an enormouse well of talent that they displayed many times over.

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
<i>Hello people!</i>... I think we're forgetting somebody here. You ever think to include Vanilla Ice? HUH! :p

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
yeah, im going to have to say that i hate where the genre is going, but then i hate where almost all music is going.

&

&quot;Sp!ke&quot;

I actually kinda like Outkast...and KiK(you have no clue who iam talking about do you?)

And the wannabes: Girl rappers: They all suck...ALL!