Need sum help with unreal performance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
So, I have a TNT2 16mb which is a... under average 3dcard. When I play In Direct 3d mode theres some errors on weapons with "movers". Example the mod marathon|Rampancy theres an energygun and it has a clip... but i can see the clip through the gun... hard to explain and when I move my mouse around the comp responde about ½ a second later (and i cant play with any good grafics either :().
So then u say "Use OpenGL then!" BUT when i use OGL the comp is prechaching for about 10 minutes and that is just too long time for a DM. If someone know what i should do plz write

Comp:
PIII 733Mhz
128ddr RAM

Maybe you know of any programs which will boost my comp or Unrealtournament

Hope i get any answers :(
danks

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Heres some pics showing the "Mover" errors.

On the gas gun u can see on pump thing (secondary attack) that it has soem strange lines,
And on the Bio rifle the ammo counter is bugged (even down on the hands theres some strange lines). This might not look so bad to you but in TO the guns looks like HELL!

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Do you use the alternate renderer for TNT cards that Epic released for the 4.36 patch?
If not, I suggest you try it. You can grab it here

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Ohh i think I have the latest drivers... could you give me a link or something to the other detonator drivers?