PDA

View Full Version : Old Weapons... Where did they all go?

Waffnuffly
31st Dec 2001, 05:24 PM
I remember there wer soo many mods before WOD changed. I had TONS of weapons for Unreal1, then it all was lost. I saved them all on a CD-RW disc, but I can't get any of them off the dick because I think it's damaged:(. This disc may be the last hope for old mods!!! (if I can get it working).

Well, does anyone have any old weapon mods, like War Werks, R5 Railgun with the Hud System and teh EX Grapple, the Pulser, the Frying Pan (the new version doesn't work for me), etc.????

someguy_99
31st Dec 2001, 06:51 PM
WOD isn't changed pernamently, it's being re-constructed.

Postal
31st Dec 2001, 07:44 PM
It is true that we lost a lot of weapons, but we still have the rest, sort of, I tried to reorganize them, and horrible messed up.

Waffnuffly
2nd Jan 2002, 06:44 PM
Well, as long as there are still some laying around, I'll be glad to see them when they resurface. Good luck with WOD and reconstructing the site:)

Kangus
2nd Jan 2002, 11:41 PM
yeah... I'm working on it... I'll definitely do the version 224+ page before any other files....

Psycho_Leech
26th Jan 2002, 03:59 PM
I know a friend who cleans CDs with toothpaste and a toothbrush, it works, too.

Kangus
26th Jan 2002, 04:05 PM
yep, though... half the 224 page is up.... & the frying pan & pulser are on there.... will get the DSPCC & WarWerks up as soon as I figure out which version of which is which... cause the zips are a tad ill labeled

Beserk Fury
3rd Feb 2002, 08:32 PM
Can anyone help me... I have got DSPCC220 and cant summon the thin (it wont show) is there a later version somewhere or can anyone help me with the summon proplem... I would be most grateful!!

-Beserk Fury
:trans: :redeemer: :sniper: