Armory

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
Fu<I></i>cking...Ok, I wont get mad.....

There is a very good reason the armory isn't updated. That reason being the team would rather spend their time making the mod even greater, instead of worrying about an issue as trivial as an outdated armory. Honestly, did you think your the only one who has ever made this request?

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
WellÉ

Infiltration needs a dedicated Webmaster, were his/her only job is maintain the wesite and updates to the newsÉbut that's just my opinion ;)

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
Oh, so that's what that was, hah. Was wondering why it needed a password to get into the thread.

04, you get excited easy, hehe. Are you like this with women? ::ducks::

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
Puppeteer- No, it just bugs me when someone i've never seen before thinks that their opinion matters...I dont mean it in a harsh way, but its the truth. There was nothing personal about this at all.