why is my text wierded out in UT???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I`ve tryed to reinstall with the same results....anyone know why my text looks so wierd????

text.jpg

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
look at the option tabs...the black writing is light and dark.
and the text is hard to read in the lower section.It just started doing that yesterday.....up untill then...it was normal and the text was very easly readable.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by StoneViper
Rukee that's creepy, did you switch to or from OpenGL or using like d3d or something¿

It looks normal in d3d....but i ususaly run in OpenGL.....yes that screenshot was talkin in OpenGL.

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
maybe the right files aren't being loaded at the right time.

switch to d3d then reload UT and reboot ...
then switch back to OpenGL then load UT and reboot and see what happens

otherwise i'd say use 3dfxGlide like me. It's flawless in every way!

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by StoneViper

I only get 20 fps in Glide so it must not be supported by my card. I get 115 fps in OpenGL. I just did a refromat and now everything is back to normal.

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
yeah some cards will support glide, (and im surprised yours can run on it), only 3dfx cards are the only ones that fully support it and are fully compatible with it. I just want something better than OpenGL and still in business.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com

completely freaked out ? you REALLY DONT WANT GLIDE WITH AN nvidia card, REALLY
its like putting trucks wheels under your bike, with the answer, well the truck drives 100 miles/hour with it, so its good for the bike too, erm not quiet :D
reboot, or change rendeer to other mode, software and switch back, like said, should give the best result, en read log files, or otherwise repatch ut, all quiet simple, and erm you formated for such an simple problem ?????

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
if you have a 3dfx based card you use GLIDE AND NOTHING ELSE THEN GLIDE, anything else will suck totaly, and hard, and yes duuh it doesnt gives good performance, it isnt made for it, read my truck example :)

if you have something else then 3dfx you USE D3D OR OPENGL AND NOTHING ELSE, same, it isnt made for glide, so ffs dont use it, or it will suck badly, it isnt even an option like trying glide, just totaly dont