Ffx Rocks!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
the subject sais all. the gameplay of this wonderfully made masterpiece is by far the best in the sieries. The plot so far is lacking nothing for a game of it's class. although MGS2 whups FFX's graphics by far, the entertainment value is by far superior than that of konomi's jugernaut. what I like most is minimization, if not absence of linear gameplay. great game... so far. of course being the dumbass I am, I recieved a game over without saving for 3 hours. lucky me... so I returned to playing THPS3 until the game apologises to me.

post your feeling about this game in this thread please.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
I haven't played it much so far, but I think the new from what I've heard Linear aspect to the game is good for a different swing of pace. Graphics are beautiful, although there is a little choppiness-- not bad at all, just more than most other PS2 games. You can tell they are pushing it.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I didn't think much of the graphics at first either... until I got to Luca, the Mi'ihen Highroad and beyond. The detail in some of the later areas is astonishing.

-Keiichi

psychopigy

harhar sas = pwnt
Dec 6, 2001
Kelowna BC Canada
Visit site
i havent tried it yet, but im saving up for a ps2 solely for this game, im a fan of FF games, thought only played 7, 8, and 9, and this one looks just as good, if not better, then the otehrs

(except taht 8 sucked)

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I thought FF8 was alright. It wasn't on the same level as FF7 or some of the previous titles in the series, but it was still better than most other RPGs on the market.

Contrary to most, I actually thought FF9 was the worst Final Fantasy. It seemed like it was tossed together just to appease the nostalgic "old school" Square fans. I never did finish that one...

-Keiichi

psychopigy

harhar sas = pwnt
Dec 6, 2001
Kelowna BC Canada
Visit site
9 was actually the 1st one i played, i quiet liked it, enough that it got me playing teh others

i liked the sort of age/world of 9, reminded me somewhat of lord of the rings in some ways

and it was funny, vivi was great

i admit, 8 had some good parts, but overall it just wasnt a very interesting game