UT Skin Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DaRkFoRcEz

1337 Matrix H4x0r
Dec 25, 2001
Boston, MA
drdclan.owns.it
Hi, I got Unreal Tournament ver432 with the 436 patch, an I got a prob when I join a serv. If I join a server with a Skaarj Hybrid skin it turns green and gray, but offline its fine. Why is this? is a option set to fix this problem?

A while ago a seen a Skaarj patch too fix this, but I lost the link, If anyone got any info how I can fix this problem, plz lemme know and reply to this post. (Thank You!)

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
its a server problem, it means the server doesn't have the bonus packs installed, perhaps pick another server who has installed the bonus packs

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
We got a weird problem on our Jolt server. I saw the serverpackages and all skins are installed.
Yet the SkaarjHybrid turns green when you kill him

Are there any other reasons to cause this?

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
now thats the bug he was talking about, though i can't remember where the fix is :(