Whats yer favorite map and mapper?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
For the ones I've played online...

Siberia
Flagstaff
Arsenal
Atoll
Kosovo
MayanValley
Azteca (note the absence of a certain "word" beginning with the letter L)
ResearchSite

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Favorite map: CTF-UrbanReality. An early Angelheart map, but it gave me such a real feeling of being back in my childhood neighborhood (Queens, NYC), I couldn't get enough of it.

Favorite mapper: Bastard'O. Author of maps such as Cuban Dawn, Extreme Prej, and the upcoming BorderTown. He's the one who initially inspired me to try mapping for INF. :)

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
My FAVORITE map is Peru. But I also like big sniping maps such as Extreme Prejudice, Trenches, Bunkers, Norwich. Siberia and Teeth are fun too (but only with INF 2.85) =0)

BTW what ever happened to Texas Bank? That map is awsome.

DialAJunk

fl;ksisj
May 1, 2000
Denver, CO
That Texas Bank map went on to be included in Strike Force.
Its okay but not great for an INF map.

I like Kosovo.
Too many fav. mappers to pick just one.

karsh

Y2KHippy-Karsh or WW2Hippy-Karsh
May 24, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
Hmmm Fav Mapper... well I'll Join the list of AngelHeart fans....

hmmm Favorite map(S) are Norwich (great for CQB Vs Snipers), Scicilly (night)(Im Still finding out new tactics for this one), Kosavo (Night)(the best I have found for my Ambush tactics) and best of all, Belfast1979, I just has that adrenilen Rush with surround sound/full volume gameing...