Twas the night before Frag Fest..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

BitchSmack

Twas the night before frag fest..and all through the match, not a player was winning, I was too hard to catch.
Clans to the left, newbies to the right..
I was all loaded up, for a long frag fest night. With the shield belt, the kevlar, and a redeemer for fun...I had confidence that first place was made just for one.
When all of sudden, there rose such a boom, when the sound of hot flak, quickly filled up the room. There were shards of hot metal dancing swiftly through air, while I attempted to dodge, and return fire with care. Double tap to the left, double tap to the right, my efforts were feeble, I was losing my might. The shield belt now dwindled, the kevlar was torn, my teammates were restless and riddled with scorn. The flak pierced my defense, and left me in pain, as I watched giblets fall, like a down pour of rain. First place was now gone and no where in sight, as the game was now over, twas the end of the fight. The score was pathetic, as my allies exclaimed: The teams were all lopsided, this match was quite lame! A quick grain of salt, and a rematch began, as my teammates charged off, as fast as they can. Now Arkon, Now Dessloch, Now Raynor, and Aryss. Now Barak, Now Rhea, on Cali, and Cryss.

Our win was getting closer, the flag was in sight, as our game was drawing near towards revenge for the night

As the time limit closed and the scoreboard appeared, my teammates rejoiced, taunted and cheered.

The long fight was over, a new one begins...
Happy Frag Fest to all, and to all, a good win!

------------------

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremyk³

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

B

BitchSmack

Thanks. =)

bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that