CS noobies WTF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
really i wonder where those people found their brains, it doesn't even make logical sence. If a weapon has sights then it seems obvious you'd want to use them.

&

"Sp!ke"

strangely all my friends like it(CS, AND they call it realistic), which reminds me: Got to get some new ones(no, they cannot be converted they have been under the influence of CS "reality" too long, and it has become there only reality, now in RL M4s have suppressors capable of fireing full auto and then be removed with a single twist, akimbo Berrettas being as accurate as a mp5 and more and more ignorance...) :D

LieLestoSbrat

Can You Count? Sucka's
strangely all my friends like it(CS, AND they call it realistic), which reminds me: Got to get some new ones(no, they cannot be converted they have been under the influence of CS "reality" too long, and it has become there only reality, now in RL M4s have suppressors capable of fireing full auto and then be removed with a single twist, akimbo Berrettas being as accurate as a mp5 and more and more ignorance...)

Batter em with the suppresors, oh im sorry cs peeps "silencers" :D
reminds that I was on cs bout a month, and I said "I prefer the FN P90 on INF with the nice Supressor" Then came the flame attacks Its not Supressor its Silencer. Oh how I laughed.

dapngwnman

is a gamer
Mar 19, 2001
NYC
least i started my friend off on the right foot :)
but then he discoverd TO
and thats all he plays
maybe its because inf won't work on his 400mhz
but i really don't know :)

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
ppl don´t play much infil ´cause it´s too complex. Yes. INFIL has so many features that it´s hard to get them all at once.
*trigger grouping...
*real aiming...
*stamina bar...
*multytude of small functions - like crowching and pronning.

More: infil is too different from ut; unlike CS to HL:

everything is just as in cs: the same commands - but the new ones, like buying, the same opitios, the same interface... just to put an example.

But UT and INFIL: from fast paced action to a more tactical action.
Jumping like hell, limited jumping. One shot one kill and mega kill guns -> only headshots and robar. hip aiming, aka crosshair to iron sights that need to me toggled between.

INFIL is a very hard game, if you are getting from UT, HL, Q3 and even from SOF, FA and SF that have many realistic fx and functions.

INFIL combines everything about reality that can be right now implemented in the C++ code of UT. INFIL is, as said by <b>Warren</b>, a whole new game. It only uses the UT engine, as RTCW does with Q3 engine.

my bucks...

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I think they assume that soldiers keep both eyes open at all times, hence their complaint that the gun is right in the middle.

I blame Duke Nukem 3D... until then ALL the guns were right in the middle and the whole point about crosshairs was moot.

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
Well, in this game the firing range actually is very usefull.
In CS and Urban Terror, ITS POINTLESS! WHO WOULD WANT TO FIRE AT A LITTLE ROUND THING WITH NO RECOIL AND WHAT NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
GGGrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRrrrr.
This game just takes some getting used to thats all, it takes a braincell or two.
Apperently we are the last of the homosapiens, everyone else has degenerated into a mokey again.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
:con: ...

Well, I'm glad that INF has so many things to get used to. It just means the patient stay around, while the twitch gamers and bunyhoppers are less likely to play, enhancing our experience.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Yup, the kid said he played INF for 10 seconds and he hates the game. Of course, you can judge the game perfectly in 10 seconds. He says you hold the gun in the middle of your face. It's probably he's damn Radeon or he doesn't know where a face is located ;)

(All his CS friends tried to support him too lol)

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Oh, the other thing that really got me was their constant whining of "ohhh why do you like to play those stupid realstic games where you die in one shot. what's the point!? go play paintball or shoot someone!" lol...

I normally would have fun arguing with them ( I love to argue ) but they don't listen and have such closed minds (CS's doing) that there is no way I can :(

LOL Yup. That kid acts like he knows everything. He's talking about his Radeon and how it's the greatest card on the earth and NO games EVER have problems with it. I need to show him the Pregnant DOD tanks. He wouldn't believe me ;) His comment came out after I said "I hate when people play a game for 10 minutes and then think it's crap. You have to try it". And he says "I hate people who think they know everything." followed by later "My system is the best, and everything I own is the best, I could never have any graphics problems at all. I don't know what would make you even think that!"

Annnnyways....enough complaining ;)

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
I say we should plan matches between the CS community and us. We'd all play on a third game, like SF or something.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
They'll kick our asses... [unspeakably horrible expletives] conefire...

GR :D
(edit: okay, there's still conefire, but a LOT less of it! and no [more horrible expletives] circle-strafing either!)